4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
It will have 7 stages, Poring said so on this post: Poring/posts/2901454
Strange, the link doesn't work anymore, Error 404.

As per the overall record, we got Obsidian Hall, Magic Doll House, Forbidden Laboratory & then Mother's Chapel. That's 3 more to go, a lot of work has to be done. Though I fear it may take years when solo projects like that require tons of time unless extra help is found.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Strange, the link doesn't work anymore, Error 404.

As per the overall record, we got Obsidian Hall, Magic Doll House, Forbidden Laboratory & then Mother's Chapel. That's 3 more to go, a lot of work has to be done. Though I fear it may take years when solo projects like that require tons of time unless extra help is found.
Idk why the link breaks, I edited the post.

Yeah, it will take some time considering he's doing all the work alone and the comissions he tried to do/ help he tried to get failed. I hope he finds someone that helps him with the backgrounds/art someday.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Idk why the link breaks, I edited the post.

Yeah, it will take some time considering he's doing all the work alone and the comissions he tried to do/ help he tried to get failed. I hope he finds someone that helps him with the backgrounds/art someday.
If you have read the post, I guess that's it. Too bad I don't think there will be level names written ahead of time. It'll be a miracle if the article mentioned the names of the remaining levels, that will be cool.

Though we also love to share ideas, but not all developers and their games willing to receive level suggestions. It can be quite too many to go through or maybe it's a pet project feeling that which only the developer themselves to set them.

Sir pikmin

May 26, 2019
i like watching the progress of this game, even though it's taking awhile. it's because the dev actually gives progress updates and informs his patrons what's up rather than leaving them in the dark with nothing

artpen

Sep 15, 2017
i like watching the progress of this game, even though it's taking awhile. it's because the dev actually gives progress updates and informs his patrons what's up rather than leaving them in the dark with nothing
I completely agree. I'm fine with waiting for a game as long as I know the creator is still working on it. There are too many games that I was following only for them to just die out because the dev said nothing and just never came back.

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
i like watching the progress of this game, even though it's taking awhile.
Im torn on this, on one hand i realy appreciate heads up but... spoilers. I enjoy when level is finished , so i can experience it alltogether(not just in this case, for all games) and not ruin my fun by looking at some stuff showed without proper context, so i always afraid that there will be some picture with update and not just text but at the same time i dont want to miss developing progress.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Im torn on this, on one hand i realy appreciate heads up but... spoilers. I enjoy when level is finished , so i can experience it alltogether(not just in this case, for all games) and not ruin my fun by looking at some stuff showed without proper context, so i always afraid that there will be some picture with update and not just text but at the same time i dont want to miss developing progress.
I never post the images/gifs of the progress reports / twitter, so don't worry about spoilers from me. Safe zone :)

Last edited:
Reactions: vince638

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
New progress report on his , and .

1661356938550.png
Progress report (20220825)

I have been applying to Steam for some time, I was wondering how Steam did not respond, and then I realized that I didn't give my credentials, so I was stuck there.
Now I have sent the game to the review, I hope there will be good news.

The game part, recently I finally finished painting the part of the fallen big sister, I seem to have spent almost a month painting her.
All I can say is that such large characters are really hard to draw.

So far I've drawn all the characters who are sure to appear in the chapel.
The other thing is to draw their actions and H scenes.
It looks like it will take some time, and there are some H scenes that I'm not sure how to draw yet.

I have some objects left to draw in the background part.
I'm still working with other artists on the defeat CGs, and I hope they can add more content to the game.

(There are 2 CGs shown previously and the little nun gif from yesterday. The 5$ and 10$ rewards have some animations for that little nun too)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a fantastic week fellas. Progress keeps going up and up. Let's hope that the review from steam comes out good.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
I like this game, but I miss the battles and good complex mechanics that Devil Legion had, the only downside of it was the bat mechanic, I hope he makes second game where we could use the Demon Lord kid as a main character with even an auto mode, so we can see some enemy females too. The first game had a lot of replayability.

Reactions: Legend12301230
Jan 14, 2019
I like this game, but I miss the battles and good complex mechanics that Devil Legion had, the only downside of it was the bat mechanic, I hope he makes second game where we could use the Demon Lord kid as a main character with even an auto mode, so we can see some enemy females too. The first game had a lot of replayability.
I do love RTS kind of game, Devil Legion was something I like and found unique to play! Even though the bat mechanic was pretty... effy and annoying to use. But watching raping orgies and battles were nice!

LynnBot

Mar 18, 2021
Dang it, this is the second time he got rejected.
Third times the charm right? I don't remember why the game got rejected in the first place but I hope he kinda puts it on the back burner for awhile because It's honestly making me sad seeing him constantly fighting with steam like this...

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
Third times the charm right? I don't remember why the game got rejected in the first place but I hope he kinda puts it on the back burner for awhile because It's honestly making me sad seeing him constantly fighting with steam like this...
If i remember correctly, there was some question about any characters that look like minors, devs answer was honest. I told developer to publish non-hentai version under different name,guess he decided to push it as it is-or he is in steam auto-regection limbo.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes