4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
New progress report on his , and .

1658737278777.png
Progress report (20220725)

Sorry for the lack of progress lately, but I've been spending time on steam since I found out that a witch game was banned from steam and then that game was successfully re-submit.
I've been spending time on steam stuff again.
Now the things are almost ready, the rest is to wait, look forward to a good result this time.

And the game progress is similar to the last detailed progress report, although I have been drawing new parts, but there is still a lot to prepare.

The rest will be shown in the picture.

(Image of the glass window)

(Animation of the succubus milking us, shown on the thread already)

I recently got the urge to find someone to draw the defeat CG.
If he draws well, may be I will put into the game.
But there are still a lot of unknowns, anyway, let's try it first.

(CG shown in the previous post)

[The rewards for the 5 and 10$ supporters are an animation of the "default" sister, the one who waits for you on her bed)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's July. Progress being done, Poring feeling better. He tried to reapply to steam with quite a lot of changes, since he saw that Under The Witch was able to get there. We will see what happens. Have a nice week.

Last edited:

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Correct ci-en link:
(the one you posted is from March, but thanks for keeping us up to date as usual!)

Reactions: Sama変態

Laogai

Apr 12, 2020
I thought it's a fanart, but wow, I would love to be in that boy's position and gets fucked by the beautiful little succubus girl.

For the Progress Report, will continue to wait as always.
i have seen a few games where once the game was finished there was a hidden gallery consisting of fan art for those who beat the game. part of me like to see that here too XD

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
patiently waiting, but rapidly losing interest
There are other things to do and other creators to keep track while waiting. You're getting 2 progress updates every month / on twitter every now and then. If you like a creator, you support them so they can keep working while you do your thing. Internet is really big, I'm sure you'll find something to keep yourself entertained
bcb2e96d-e15d-4626-8303-2a7ace1093a6-profile_image-300x300.png

Reactions: ViviX12

MuskyHusky887

Jan 9, 2022
Hey there. I'm having trouble with the second level. I memorized all 4 symbols, but the key room won't open (I guess on purpose). Can someone give me the solution to that?

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Hey there. I'm having trouble with the second level. I memorized all 4 symbols, but the key room won't open (I guess on purpose). Can someone give me the solution to that?
You have to enter those 4 symbols on this room:
1658941290619.png
So you can get the key and enter the alternative zone of the Doll House.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Bu the way, finished version of the drawing. I wish for it to be on the game man, its so good. Something like hidden rewards/scenes that reward those players that like exploring the stages.

Wow, so beautiful when colored, we all wish that some of the girls can be taken as the boys' trophy wives. I read that in another hentai which use this concept, or was it Attack Legion already had that idea.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

erikknight58

May 20, 2020
What will happen once you completely lose interest?
After unwittingly accessing a United States military supercomputer programmed to simulate, predict and execute nuclear war against the Soviet Union, I ran some rough simulations on what would most likely occur if I did, indeed, "completely lose interest". Leveraging the latest breakthroughs in AI supercomputing, machine learning, algorithmic statistics, quantum physics, fast-food automation, and soil infiltration testing; I was able to conduct no less than 1 quadrillion FLOPS worth of projections. This massive amount of data was daunting to analyze, but as we can all agree, the work here matters. This is however not the point! When all was said and done, the results indicated that if I were to "completely lose interest", there would be a 99% chance that nothing would happen at all, however I found the 1% chance that I spontaneous combust to be quite concerning.

Anyway, back to my underground lab on the moon. Be well, fellow nerds.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes