4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
So if anyone is wondering they are working on the next stage to the game the dev is having some hand problems and can't draw and so we are just waiting for him to heal and then I will keep you guys posted about the game progress. And right now we are on the final steps of the game being uploaded to the public. Ver 3.4a
Game to the public on ver 3.4? Where did you read that? Game won't be updated until the chapel comes out.
4x.png

Reactions: Jax9876 and ViviX12

Misaki199810

Jun 5, 2020
Here's a list of everything I've found. The great Sama変態 has confirmed it "pretty much sums up everything". Thanks to joeys88 and DudePersonA for pointing out missing stuff.

Master scene list for Forbidden Laboratory:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Secret book room keys:
Paradise Key and other secret rooms (including unpowered robot and battery):
Thank you sir! Your walkthrough is really usefull for me QAQ

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
The last time I beat Shota Route, I know it wasn't easy, I did cum once and managed to escape from those robot sharks. I went all the way and win. But still, the witch at the end is hot, though of course have to wait for bugs to be squashed such as the green haired succubus couldn't move further until you press H, and then the witch, if fuck her the 3rd time, her womb is empty instead of white with cum.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Wow, there's cum on her already. I thought it's a censor or a weird-looking pair of panties. But I always love to fuck girls with panties on.
Fucking girls with their panties turned to the side (Or at her ankles) always makes the sex better.

Hope you like your new armor, hero...

I can't see it because Twitter says I have to create an account. Can you or someone upload the photo here?

CheroxNiju

Jun 28, 2018
Fucking girls with their panties turned to the side (Or at her ankles) always makes the sex better.

I can't see it because Twitter says I have to create an account. Can you or someone upload the photo here?
Worked fine for me without having an account aswell, but here you go

earwings

Jul 4, 2021

Try using this:
It helps browse twitter more privately

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Worked fine for me without having an account aswell, but here you go
Thank you very much. She doesn't look like armor here but I am guessing she did before capturing MC.

Try using this:
It helps browse twitter more privately
Thank you, I will be sure to start using this.

turned to the side cant see well so not a fan. at her ankle nvm
That depends on the angle if you are talking about viewing an image. If you mean irl, personally I prefer focusing on pulling her hair and giving her ear noms.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Oh my, this definitely I'll avoid, I prefer to rape the girls with cock in pussy rather than being raped like that. :LOL:
Didn't the author said he wasn't gonna add futas already? likely she's part of a team and is guiding you to some pussy...or gonna pull out a succubus tail to suck yer dick.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes