4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
You beat the game is 34 minutes?
Technically speaking, no. I didn't play the entire game all at 34 minutes. I finished it in the course of 2 or 3 months due to life & being busy. AND... I came to the game also to fap myself too, thanks to those girls in the gallery.

As for your case why your game has no gallery, you gotta get your copy from somewhere, best always get it from here instead. I didn't even played the Forbidden Laboratory back then and yet the gallery showed me those girls which I haven't seen them before until I begin unlocking secret areas.

chesire

May 5, 2017
How to get secret room 2 key?
Nvm Found it avoid path to black stain on them and mash down key and hope you get secret level. i found my secret room on bottom path

Last edited:

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
How to get secret room 2 key?
Nvm Found it avoid path to black stain on them and mash down key and hope you get secret level. i found my secret room on bottom path
Every key/notes/secret has already been answered, I strongly recommend searching on the thread.

Reactions: Forge Wright

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
When will he update?
Regarding this question, Poring will block you on twitter if you go there and ask him that. He delivers every month a progress report quite detailed, with animation peeks for higher tier supporters. As I always say, Progress is being done. Is one man doing lots of work, and there are always setbacks. Please be patient, you have a lot of info about the game on this thread and in every supporting platform/his twitter.

Have a really nice weekend <3

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Regarding this question, Poring will block you on twitter if you go there and ask him that. He delivers every month a progress report quite detailed, with animation peeks for higher tier supporters. As I always say, Progress is being done. Is one man doing lots of work, and there are always setbacks. Please be patient, you have a lot of info about the game on this thread and in every supporting platform/his twitter.

Have a really nice weekend <3
I like Poring and this game is shaping up to be a gem but blocking fans for asking about the next update is an overreaction.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
I like Poring and this game is shaping up to be a gem but blocking fans for asking about the next update is an overreaction.
He answers to everything on his twitter, you can also tell him about ideas for the game or problems you find through your playthrough. He was referring specifically to people that only talked to him for that more than once. Imagine getting 20 DMs from the same dude only asking "game when". I didn't specify that x). He is a really transparent dev in terms of sharing progress if asked.

(By the way, progress report probably on the 10th.)

Last edited:

Bubbriver

Apr 6, 2019
Imagine having a barrage of 100 people asking when is the next update when he publishes all needed information on ci-en that you refuse to pay for. Big omegalul

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah I mean, if you don't have the money or you don't want to support his work is totally fine.
The progress reports are completely free, every update is on this thread too, he uploads animations/updates on his work on his twitter...
I can understand him getting annoyed of receiving multiple msgs from random people asking "update when I want to fap".

Reactions: documei and ViviX12
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes