4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Yeah I mean, if you don't have the money or you don't want to support his work is totally fine.
The progress reports are completely free, every update is on this thread too, he uploads animations/updates on his work on his twitter...
I can understand him getting annoyed of receiving multiple msgs from random people asking "update when I want to fap".
one way to ease the pain of waiting is following so many projects that somethings gotta happen somehwere every day or few lol

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
New progress report on his , and .

1654794779866.png
Progress report(20220610)

Recently, I have been drawing at the same speed as before.
It is not much trouble lately.
I had an accident last month, but it's all back to normal now.
The background commission is all over, so now I'm doing all the work by myself.
I've come full circle, but in a way I feel a little lighter.
I still want to find someone to draw the background, but I'll have to wait until the chapel is done.

At present, the progress of the art of the chapel seems to be less than half, and it is difficult for me to estimate how much progress is being made.
So don't ask me when it will be finished, because I don't know either.
Anyway, there are still a lot of background and characters to be painted.
I finally finished the stained glass in the auditorium, so I have a lot more background material.
But there are still a lot of things in the background that I haven't finished yet, such as the confessional room, which is only halfway done, so I'll have to finish it later.

The rest is in the pictures, just some of the things painted from the end of May to now.

(pics and gifs of nuns and backgrounds)

That's it, in fact, I also drew a lot of H scenes, but I will keep it in the future.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, progress is being made day by day. Have a nice day!!

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017

1656002535348.png
Prograss report (20220624)

This report is a bit early, I'll give a short report on the current situation.

Since I recovered from my fall in early May, I have been catching up with my art progress and have indeed completed a lot of things.
However, recently I feel that my right hand is protesting against me, and it is starting to have obvious soreness and pain.
Although I have rested for a day or two, my right hand is still sore.
Maybe I still use my right hand when I use the computer, so the rest is not very effective.

So, yes, I decided to train my left hand to draw.
Although I have just started to practice drawing with my left hand, the whole feeling and precision of the operation is still far from that of my right hand.
But I still want to train my left hand to take over the work of my right hand, otherwise my right hand will be damaged again sooner or later.
I think it will probably take some time to train.

About the game progress, please see the pictures.
Because the current production area is very fragmented, I do not do it according to the region.
So I can't say which area has been completed, in any case, there is progress, but there are also unfinished areas.
I hope my left hand will be able to draw pictures next time when I report progress.

(Image of the Confession Room)

(Image of the inside of the Confession Room)
Maybe a one-on-one chat?

(Image about a new trap/enemy)
Walk in the dark...

(There are some animations of the little nun for the 5$ and 10$ supporters)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here ya have it folks, Poring started drawing with his left hand because of his right hand pain. Everything keeps flowing. Have a nice weekend.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019

View attachment 1886569
Prograss report (20220624)

This report is a bit early, I'll give a short report on the current situation.

Since I recovered from my fall in early May, I have been catching up with my art progress and have indeed completed a lot of things.
However, recently I feel that my right hand is protesting against me, and it is starting to have obvious soreness and pain.
Although I have rested for a day or two, my right hand is still sore.
Maybe I still use my right hand when I use the computer, so the rest is not very effective.

So, yes, I decided to train my left hand to draw.
Although I have just started to practice drawing with my left hand, the whole feeling and precision of the operation is still far from that of my right hand.
But I still want to train my left hand to take over the work of my right hand, otherwise my right hand will be damaged again sooner or later.
I think it will probably take some time to train.

About the game progress, please see the pictures.
Because the current production area is very fragmented, I do not do it according to the region.
So I can't say which area has been completed, in any case, there is progress, but there are also unfinished areas.
I hope my left hand will be able to draw pictures next time when I report progress.

(Image of the Confession Room)

(Image of the inside of the Confession Room)
Maybe a one-on-one chat?

(Image about a new trap/enemy)
Walk in the dark...

(There are some animations of the little nun for the 5$ and 10$ supporters)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here ya have it folks, Poring started drawing with his left hand because of his right hand pain. Everything keeps flowing. Have a nice weekend.
that feels like a roundabout complicated way of going about it, but if it works

Reactions: SeymourClevarge

ntr101

Nov 16, 2017
should take a little break and rest hell we can wait better for him to rest then to keep hurting him self

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
should take a little break and rest hell we can wait better for him to rest then to keep hurting him self
Agreed with this. The last thing any of us want is for them to end up hurting themself like the (now former) artist for Succubus Covenant.

Dec 31, 2021
So if anyone is wondering they are working on the next stage to the game the dev is having some hand problems and can't draw and so we are just waiting for him to heal and then I will keep you guys posted about the game progress. And right now we are on the final steps of the game being uploaded to the public. Ver 3.4a

Reactions: fapguy13

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
So if anyone is wondering they are working on the next stage to the game the dev is having some hand problems and can't draw and so we are just waiting for him to heal and then I will keep you guys posted about the game progress. And right now we are on the final steps of the game being uploaded to the public. Ver 3.4a
we already get updates from Sama if you look a little higher :p

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Sama is well known for updates. As far as the hand healing goes, we can wait, but the artist is also best to visit a doctor too as I stated, I'm not a doctor myself, but I can guess it's nerve damage and special medicine is needed in order to calm the nerves from within.

Reactions: Sama変態
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes