4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Didn't the author said he wasn't gonna add futas already? likely she's part of a team and is guiding you to some pussy...or gonna pull out a succubus tail to suck yer dick.
Eww... not a fan of futas. Hate those. BDSM is another, I'm more of the loving type of guy to a girl (real life & digital) rather than the dominant type.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
New progress report on his , and .

1657381861812.png
Progress report (20220710)

Recently, I have been spending most of my time on organizing the drawings and simply writing the dialogue part of the game, so I have been drawing less recently.

Although my right hand has gotten better after resting, it's not ideal yet, and it still gets sore easily.
This progress report I will organize the detailed progress of the art part.

Number of H scenes released as a reward: 11
Number of completed H scenes: 11 (reward) + 7 = 18
Estimated all number of H scenes: 32

At present, the completion degree of H scenes is 18/32.

This is only my very rough estimate, I expect to do H scenes may be more than the current estimate.
As for other things such as character movements, I still have a lot of unfinished ones.
But most of the enemies in the game I have drawn the basic appearance, only one enemy left to draw.

As for the background part, I have completed about 70%, and most of the objects in the big scene are finished.
The rest of the objects are props and other items, and I seem to have to paint a few more small pieces of stained glass.
The background objects this time should be less than the laboratory, but for the atmosphere of this stage, there is still a lot to prepare.

And the program part will wait for the art to be completed.

I thought that the chapel would be easier than the lab at first, But in reality, I didn't have to do less.
I made a lot of attempts to speed up the progress, but they didn't work out too well.
I also spent a lot of time working on the Steam problem, and the results were not good either.
I hate to say this, but I don't think I can finish the Chapel this year.
However, I will maintain the progress.

(There are 2 pics of the new nun and the new succubus previously shown on the thread.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here you have it folks, H scenes are half done, backgrounds almost completed... Hand is feeling better. Have a nice weekend.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Sigh, nothing much can be done here. Just to wait further, the release will come. Take care, Poring. Visit the pharmacy to consult on your hand.

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
New progress report on his , and .

View attachment 1916211
Progress report (20220710)

Recently, I have been spending most of my time on organizing the drawings and simply writing the dialogue part of the game, so I have been drawing less recently.

Although my right hand has gotten better after resting, it's not ideal yet, and it still gets sore easily.
This progress report I will organize the detailed progress of the art part.

Number of H scenes released as a reward: 11
Number of completed H scenes: 11 (reward) + 7 = 18
Estimated all number of H scenes: 32

At present, the completion degree of H scenes is 18/32.

This is only my very rough estimate, I expect to do H scenes may be more than the current estimate.
As for other things such as character movements, I still have a lot of unfinished ones.
But most of the enemies in the game I have drawn the basic appearance, only one enemy left to draw.

As for the background part, I have completed about 70%, and most of the objects in the big scene are finished.
The rest of the objects are props and other items, and I seem to have to paint a few more small pieces of stained glass.
The background objects this time should be less than the laboratory, but for the atmosphere of this stage, there is still a lot to prepare.

And the program part will wait for the art to be completed.

I thought that the chapel would be easier than the lab at first, But in reality, I didn't have to do less.
I made a lot of attempts to speed up the progress, but they didn't work out too well.
I also spent a lot of time working on the Steam problem, and the results were not good either.
I hate to say this, but I don't think I can finish the Chapel this year.
However, I will maintain the progress.

(There are 2 pics of the new nun and the new succubus previously shown on the thread.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here you have it folks, H scenes are half done, backgrounds almost completed... Hand is feeling better. Have a nice weekend.
i do have high hope for this chapter, the lab got good scenes but half(or maybe less than half) of it i consider good, lets wait for this one and see the content :D

Beckz

May 11, 2020
New work after Devil Legion, awesome!

I saw quite few of character cameo from other game there. Thus I hope they also input the "Black Veil" one in it.
This is going be interesting for sure.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Window :sneaky:

Wow, gangbang just for one succubus. Very beautiful. Though I wish the same for the many other boys who have passed out in the castle. It'll be nice if there's a very busy succubus and she invites the hero to join in the gangbang itself.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021

Ooo la la, another beautiful sex by cowgirl.

Well, Sama, I hope one day Poring would consider animate the girls in all levels & galleries come with sperms swimming for their eggs. I love the creampies, but fertilization is not very often seen in hentai games. Can set that as a UI option. I would love to see them getting knocked up, my favorite girls to fuck are the younger ones like the green, pink & blonde haired little succubus girls.

I can imagine the animations like these after cumming inside, oh well, it's a wish & dream :
Empty - Sperms are rushing for her egg until 1 sperm successfully fertilize her
White - More fresh sperms keep on coming over the egg when it's still crowded with sperms from the previous ejaculation.

Last edited:

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
"It doesn't matter, but players only care about sex, but making a game can't be just sex"

As for sex, like this game, I love the sex parts, but it's also much better to include the creampies, there are other hentai games which makes the main character to avoid sex itself or else either they lose health or even die. To be honest, I don't like this kind of games, I prefer sex for fun & pleasure (Attack Legion as well as both games' gallery mode) or use sex to defeat your opponent like those made by JSK Studio.

Regarding making a game, making a game is about passion, whatever the genre as long as you're going to like it very much, SFW & NSFW. The game is also about art too, that's why people work hard to make great games without nickel and dime with microtransactions (That part is for the business-minded only)

Last edited:
Reactions: ViviX12
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes