4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

aiskau

Oct 29, 2021
Can someone be good and post a guide or tell me how to get past the Forbidden Laboratory? (Please)

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Can someone be good and post a guide or tell me how to get past the Forbidden Laboratory? (Please)
You have every secret and every "route" from the lab already explained in this thread. You can use the search function for any doubts :)

Level 2 with giant dick bugged, if you happen to have sex scene and lift goes up you get struck forever in animation
Thank you for that, every bug you guys find is noted and will be fixed in the future.

aiskau

Oct 29, 2021
You have every secret and every "route" from the lab already explained in this thread. You can use the search function for any doubts :)

Thank you for that, every bug you guys find is noted and will be fixed in the future.
As much as i appreciate your help in the subject, i can't help but be at disarray at what you said, "Search function" If you could elaborate further it would make me a frenzy of happiness. Yes. Sorry. Thank you.

Apr 3, 2020
As much as i appreciate your help in the subject, i can't help but be at disarray at what you said, "Search function" If you could elaborate further it would make me a frenzy of happiness. Yes. Sorry. Thank you.
1659440581822.png
If you scroll to the top of the page, above your account name will be a search bar. When you click on the search bar a menu will appear, as long as you have it set to "This thread" it will only find answers from within this thread. Hope this helps!

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
I made a lot of explorations in this level. Not easy. Just make sure to survive by using your keyboard and press Left & Right very quickly to get out of the sexual bond.

Since the game hasn't been updated for a while as Poring is doing his best as he can. So let's guide you, which part you need to know to get through? Sorry to hear there's no one writing a walkthrough document of some sort, I could too.

Here's two I know of...
1. At the far right of the lab, there's a shut-down robot, stand on a pedestal to unlock a secret room, have sex with the lab girl and kick the table, you'll get the robot's battery.
2. At the 3 entrances, if you go with the same one each time, you'll find a lore scroll to collect and read, and also the reading witch which you can fuck her freely.

Anything else? Or a specific part?

• Red Heart
Reactions: aiskau

aiskau

Oct 29, 2021
View attachment 1960920
If you scroll to the top of the page, above your account name will be a search bar. When you click on the search bar a menu will appear, as long as you have it set to "This thread" it will only find answers from within this thread. Hope this helps!
Oh, I see. Thank you. Sorry. Your assistance is much appreciated, I have reached enlightenment due to your unparalleled wisdom. Yes. Thank you. Sorry.

I made a lot of explorations in this level. Not easy. Just make sure to survive by using your keyboard and press Left & Right very quickly to get out of the sexual bond.

Since the game hasn't been updated for a while as Poring is doing his best as he can. So let's guide you, which part you need to know to get through? Sorry to hear there's no one writing a walkthrough document of some sort, I could too.

Here's two I know of...
1. At the far right of the lab, there's a shut-down robot, stand on a pedestal to unlock a secret room, have sex with the lab girl and kick the table, you'll get the robot's battery.
2. At the 3 entrances, if you go with the same one each time, you'll find a lore scroll to collect and read, and also the reading witch which you can fuck her freely.

Anything else? Or a specific part?
First of all Thank you. It seems that i have only beaten The Slug monster and finished the blue path. I have also gotten the key from the Awoken robot lady. I am assuming that i must complete all 3 paths and collect their lore. Please correct if I'm wrong. In fact it would make me happy if you correct me, It would prove that i am incompetent but still have hope of redemption, and i think that everyone needs redemption in their lives even if it small mistakes here and there we make along the way, Humans as we are, are flawed but we must thank that flaw for the opportunity of redemption and recovery from one's mistakes. Yes. But it is not as if you must be on the same terms as i am, i think it's perfectly fine to not redeem yourself, it's about taking 2 steps backwards and 4 steps forward. I believe in you, As I have seen for my own two eyes that you are a kind-hearted person, It's only safe to assume that you have maaany good qualities. Even if you don't believe me, That is also perfectly fine and is in your own mind to decide and i fully respect it.

Yes. Thank you. Sorry.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
3 paths in a row each if you want to unlock the lore papers.
Here's the parts I know of :
1. Cat level is tough enough, but at the 4th final level which you follow the pipes, before you go to the end to face a sub-boss, best you press Down at the pipe pointing downward in order to unlock the secret passage that leads to the witch
2. Big Dick to me is easier to play, just need to be careful with the 2nd out of the 3 levels. 3rd part of course is when you switch on the magnet to keep that mutant girl from catching you
3. The naked & dark level is gotta be the Hardest one of the lot. I don't remember there's a guide in the game saying you must NOT cum if you want the lore paper, but all I did is to survive without dying even with a few cum shots. 1st part is to navigate around like a maze while avoiding naughty nurses, 2nd part was harder to keep running like hell and your keyboard fingers going, 3rd one is definitely confusing and you need to navigate around and look at the minimap, go to directions you never see before in order to beat the level. Or better, try to find the room to disable the switch where the "Exit" constantly shift around, when it stopped, it's easier to get out of the level, which then you'll win by getting out of the VR, acquire the Sex Toy Certification and later through the exit and win.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: aiskau
May 15, 2020
It seems like a lot has happened since I last played... Is there more to the game than just beating the slug monster boss on the lab stage now?

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
New progress report on his , and .

1660062458177.png

Progress report (20220810)

Last month, because of the problems with steam, there was little progress.
I'll report on the latest situation.

Steam is still reviewing my account, I don't know why they have been reviewing it for almost a month without any response.
The last time I prepared an account, the review was also waiting for more than half a month, so I can only continue to wait.

The game progress part, I am currently fighting with the big sister, it is really difficult to draw, the movement changes are very headache.
But for the sake of the integrity of the game, I will still draw these performances well.
This time, the drawing of the big sister on Twitter also unexpectedly received a good response.
I hope that more people will see this game.
But there is still a long way to go before the art part of the chapel is finished, so I will continue do it.

The progress of the commissioned about defeat CG is also quite good.
I hope he can continue to cooperate.
If the number of pictures reaches a certain number, I will put the pictures into the game.
The rest will depend on the picture.

(There's the hug gif, and 2 defeat CGs. I love the one with the succubus lord, damn.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There it is. The next progress report will probably be around the 24th, with the usual supporter rewards and sneak peeks. Have a fantastic week.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
nice well just like hl3 its worth the wait keep up the good work cant wait to see whats next
It doesn't have to be like HL3, but we pray Poring will do what he can until the update goes through, but of course there's still the rest of the parts in the game itself. Let's not forget that indie developers usually take much longer time to update than those in bigger AAA companies.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
How many levels will this game have in total?
It will have 7 stages, Poring said so on the post called "Conclussion"

"Before I said that the future plan of this game is probably to make a short version of 6 stages, or a complete version of 7 + 6 stages.
A while ago I also had to do the finishing of this part, the result is that I think 7 + 6 stages may be too long, and many of the later stages are the same content.
So I finally decided to organize into 7 stages.
All in all, this game will continue until it becomes legendary."

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes