4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
If you want to unlock the lore papers, you can replay the levels without going all the way to the robot bug boss. Though take note that the cat levels at the last one, when you pick the right pipes, avoid going all the way until you reach the purple area because you'll face the frog sub-boss, recommend you go downward, find a lore paper there and you'll find that cute witch as well.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
New progress report on his , and .

1666631713083.png
Progress report (20221025)

It's really close to the end of the year, so let's talk about the progress so far.

As I mentioned in my last report, I'm working on the background import part because I'm tired of drawing all the time.
I'm still working on this part, but it's not just the background, it also includes H scenes, and some motion adjustments.

The Chapel use a lot of bevel design.
In fact, bevel in 2D horizontal scrolling game is not good to deal with, whether it is action, judgment or speed are completely different from the plane.
So this is why many 2D games do not have a bevel.
In my game, the only place where there is a bevel is in front of the boss in Obsidian Hall, and I have never used a large bevel.
So the test is like the left side of the film, there are many uncoordinated movements.
Even the main character to jump up the stairs will float upward.
The right side is the action after my correction in the past few days, although there may still be some slight jitter, but much better than before.

Anyway, I recently made a motion adjustment, with several groups of H scenes imported.
Next, I'll go back to work on the map, or to paint the H scenes that I haven't finished yet, or something like that.

The progress report is also short this time, probably because it is back to a single person operation, so there is nothing to report.
The only thing that bothers me now is when I can finish the chapel.
I don't really care about other things.

(The rewards are H-scenes for the confessional)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another month goes by. Progress keeps being made. The most important improvement is the new movement fix for the stairs since the chapel will have lots of them. It's a small change that makes gameplay and movement smoother. A lot of Hscenes and backgrounds are already on the level. As always, have a nice spooky week! See you next month!

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
The Twitter video showed that this is familiar I remember when I played CSGO, particularly in Dust2 when the stairs can cause the character to jerky shake up & down.
So anyway, we continue to hope for the best for Poring, we'll have to wait more.

Reactions: Legend12301230

topkek222

Dec 1, 2017
Have there been any updates for this game? I really loved it and the lack of updates almost made me consider giving up money to be able to read those locked patreon posts that have titles that make me worried about whether or not the game is still in actual active development.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Awesome, let's talk to the priestess first, after that, have sex with her. Tear her hymen (maybe?) and pour some sperms into her womb, would she consider her holy life (or fake and unholy?) after she experienced sex? :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MortimerScharf
May 10, 2020
Awesome, let's talk to the priestess first, after that, have sex with her. Tear her hymen (maybe?) and pour some sperms into her womb, would she consider her holy life (or fake and unholy?) after she experienced sex? :LOL:
That's just you did not take into account that it could be a priestess of sex. And having sex is lighting.

Reactions: Avid Hentai Watcher

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The nerve of some people.
"Hey I am really pissed I don't get weekly updates for this game which costs me not even a cent. Stupid lazy-ass programmer! How dare you have the audacity to make me wait so long!"
Go the words "Tower of Trample" or Monster Girl Island" ring a bell to you?

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes