4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for posting this update! Does he mean the whole game will be complete this 24th?
No no, he didn't mean that. There's still quite a big chunk of art to be done, 4h scenes and 3 others that he's thinking about. The good part is that programming and level layout/design is pretty much finished. What I meant with "big report" is that usually the reports on the 24th are more extense and come with sneak peeks of new content, while the reports on the 9th are shorter.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Thank you for posting this update! Does he mean the whole game will be complete this 24th?
Doing the job by himself is very stressful and slow, so we can't expect much from Poring. It's a disadvantage being an indie developer, it'll be appreciative if he has help along the way, but it's never easy to keep them together when they come & go. :(

The only advantage is as usual, indie games are a lot cleaner compare to those of AAA games these days filled with microtransactions & loot boxes. Indie games are slow and needs a lot of funds while AAA is fast, cheap & effortless. :cautious:

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
So rn it ends at forbidden laboratory?
For the time being, yes. If you look at the gallery, there are at least 3 more levels to go, as what he originally planned, the 4th one being Mother's Chapel. After that, we don't know what the 5th one will be until Poring finishes the 4th level first.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah pretty much, the Dev is having many issues with updating but they are (the chapel actually looks good) but it may take some time just be patient.
There are not any issues with the update as I mentioned before on this thread. The delays happened because of Steam and all it entailed. The update is on steady waters and progressing as usual, nothing to worry about :)

Derekkun0o

Mar 6, 2018
Gotta love how dedicated Poring is to finishing this game. By far one of the more polished (if a bit infuriating at times) hgames I've seen in a while, even more with the more ... "unique" hscenes we can find ;3

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
New progress report on his , and .
1669307677624.png

Progress report (20221125)

It will soon be the end of the month, and I said before that I wanted to finish the art part before the end of the year.
But I'm sorry to say that I still need time to finish the art.
I've completed 29 H scenes so far, and then I expect to draw 5 more.
I haven't started drawing the boss part yet, it's impossible for me to finish it in a month.
I hope this stage doesn't leave any regrets, and I'll do my best to draw all the content I want.

These days I'm thinking, is it good or bad to continue making this game.
I'm not really making the best progress lately.
It takes me more than a year to make a stage, but I can't get it on Steam, and I can't get any exposure on Steam.
I feel bad mentally.
Before I look at "Attack it" sales data, Steam has sold almost 10,000, while DLsite is still more than 4,000.

Now I'm sure that after the completion of the Chapel, I will integrate the current 4 stages and sell it on DLsite .
Of course, this part will not affect the sponsorship bonus for sponsors.
But as I said, the chapel will be separate from the first three stages.

And I will cooperate with a program to make a game with the same H content as Castle of temptation but with different gameplay next year.
This part is also to wait until I finish the Chapel before starting.
Basically, it's just a game made for exposure, and if Steam will let me on this game, it will be much better.

Anyway, I have to see the status of the above two before I know whether Castle of temptation should continue or not.
I said I had to finish, but my mental state seems to be worse than I thought.
I will finish the chapel, but after that I need some time to rest and improve my living environment.

Sorry for the heavy content this time, I also hope to make the game can be more simple.
But problems are often not so simple to solve.

If I could, I would like to live in a nun's skirt.

(rewards are animations for 3 sisters bulling the protag)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There we go, kind of sad news today. Poring is thinking about the future of CoT after the Chapel is completed. The game will be sold with this 4 levels on dlsite and then we will see what happens. The steam issue has really affected him and he for sure needs mental rest and a lot of thinking after the chapel is done. That's it for this month, have a nice end of November, as always, stay safe!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I know, mate. That's what skirts are for. :sneaky: The shorter the better. :devilish:
So true, short skirts are sexy as hell... Especially with a thong underneath <3

New progress report on his , and .
View attachment 2190944

Progress report (20221125)

It will soon be the end of the month, and I said before that I wanted to finish the art part before the end of the year.
But I'm sorry to say that I still need time to finish the art.
I've completed 29 H scenes so far, and then I expect to draw 5 more.
I haven't started drawing the boss part yet, it's impossible for me to finish it in a month.
I hope this stage doesn't leave any regrets, and I'll do my best to draw all the content I want.

These days I'm thinking, is it good or bad to continue making this game.
I'm not really making the best progress lately.
It takes me more than a year to make a stage, but I can't get it on Steam, and I can't get any exposure on Steam.
I feel bad mentally.
Before I look at "Attack it" sales data, Steam has sold almost 10,000, while DLsite is still more than 4,000.

Now I'm sure that after the completion of the Chapel, I will integrate the current 4 stages and sell it on DLsite .
Of course, this part will not affect the sponsorship bonus for sponsors.
But as I said, the chapel will be separate from the first three stages.

And I will cooperate with a program to make a game with the same H content as Castle of temptation but with different gameplay next year.
This part is also to wait until I finish the Chapel before starting.
Basically, it's just a game made for exposure, and if Steam will let me on this game, it will be much better.

Anyway, I have to see the status of the above two before I know whether Castle of temptation should continue or not.
I said I had to finish, but my mental state seems to be worse than I thought.
I will finish the chapel, but after that I need some time to rest and improve my living environment.

Sorry for the heavy content this time, I also hope to make the game can be more simple.
But problems are often not so simple to solve.

If I could, I would like to live in a nun's skirt.

(rewards are animations for 3 sisters bulling the protag)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There we go, kind of sad news today. Poring is thinking about the future of CoT after the Chapel is completed. The game will be sold with this 4 levels on dlsite and then we will see what happens. The steam issue has really affected him and he for sure needs mental rest and a lot of thinking after the chapel is done. That's it for this month, have a nice end of November, as always, stay safe!
Thank you for sharing this latest update. As much as I wish to see the game come out sooner, I am just happy to see the dev keeping up on the development and keeping us posted on his progress.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for sharing this latest update. As much as I wish to see the game come out sooner, I am just happy to see the dev keeping up on the development and keeping us posted on his progress.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my biggest concern is his mental health right now. I hope he takes a good rest after the chapel so he doesn't get burnt out

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
So i guess Castle of Temptation is basically dead in the water and not going to be updated in favor of the Mother Chapel game?

Or is this going to be like an expansion bit added to the game itself?
Ok so I would guess you haven't read any of the previous 112 pages: "Mother Chapel" is the new stage for Castle of Temptation that poring is working on. It is not a seperate game. As far as I understood he is doing a game like CoT for steam to see if they will accept that (with different art I guess?) and if it does he will switch to that after he finished the chapel for CoT.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Resume for dumdums:

-> Present times: CoT will have 4 levels once the chapel is finished. Game will be sold like that on dlsite. Poring will take a break. That's the roadmap regarding the Chapel.

-> Future: On the other side, there's the "what will Poring do regarding steam". He wants to make a separate game (I guess using some assets from CoT but I have no idea), to promote his games there and increase sales on CoT/NewGame. He had planned 2 more levels for Cot. Will he do them? We don't know. We will know what he wants to do after his break.

-> What to do: Wait for the chapel to be finished, enjoy it once it comes out, and wait for Poring to tell us what his plans are.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes