4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I just hope Poring would continue making more levels for CoT even after all of these bad things happening to him and his team.
Sooner is better but given how many hurdles he's had to overcome, It is understandable if it takes a bit longer.

Also, I like your pfp but 3 days away from Dec 1st.

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
I know this sounds stupid before I ask, but is there a way to have this played in Android or iOS?
I don't think so. The download usually only contains an exe file, I haven't seen an iOS or Android port so far.
But I may aswell be mistaken on this.

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Poring really needs to outsource some of the work, for his and our sakes really. At this rate he'll burn out and we will receive a playable update once in a blue moon

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Poring really needs to outsource some of the work, for his and our sakes really. At this rate he'll burn out and we will receive a playable update once in a blue moon
except he did outsource work and it went nowhere beside wasting his time on multiple occasions

Reactions: MortimerScharf

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
So you never order pizza again because you ate domino's and it was shit? Obviously solo isn't working
Only so many times before it can seem like it's not worth trying to work with other people when several times they don't come through. From Poring's perspective at that point it'd be faster for him to try finish things himself than try relying on more people. He was also at that time busy with trying getting the game on steam, which was also a big waste of time in the end.

Reactions: Sama変態

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
So you never order pizza again because you ate domino's and it was shit? Obviously solo isn't working
Clearly the people he encountered haven't been pulling through with the stuff he asked them to do, and this happened several times in a row. Obviously he didn't order dominos once and later said fuck all.

He ordered various brands of pizza but all later turned out to be bland, tasteless, a waste of money and potentially way too much cheese for lactose intolerant folks. (Although in THIS context, I'd like to see a lot of cheese.)

Why not help find and recommend him a better brand of pizza rather than argue about his decision making? :unsure:

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
New progress report on his , and .

1670606691495.png

Progress report (20221210)

Recently... Nothing special.
I'm working on the boss part, which I'll keep until the end, just like the lab's Boss.
So there's probably nothing I can show out.

The BOSS stage in the chapel is quite different from the previous boss stages.
The chapel's BOSS stage area is very large, so the player will probably not see the boss to pass the boss area.

But for the player, how can not see the BOSS on the go.
This part will be left to the players to explore.

When the boss is finished, there are 2 H scenes left to finish.
After I finish the art, it's time to make the program.
Soon this year has come to an end, I can only say that I am sorry that a lot of things happened this year, and the Chapel was not completed this year, and I should do a few more months to finish it.
And about the defeat CG part, I commissioned the artist did not want to continue to draw.
Because the number of CGs is too small, I don't have the energy to find other people to make up the CGs, so I don't plan to put the defeat CGs into the game at the moment.

That's about it for now.
The next update will be very close to the New Year.
And this year's Chinese New Year is also earlier than usual, so it seems I have to work on those troubles early.
Anyway, I'll keep catching up.

(gif of the chandelier)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mid month report. Boss is getting her work done. It looks like this Boss fight will be different from others, so we will have to wait to see what Poring has in mind. Once she's completed, only 2 H scenes left and some more programming and we are pretty much golden. As always, will keep you informed on every new info we get. Have a nice weekend!

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
For that chandelier teaser, it looks like the guy holding it up could just let go and jump out of the way quickly. Wonder what's going on there...

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
For that chandelier teaser, it looks like the guy holding it up could just let go and jump out of the way quickly. Wonder what's going on there...
I think he's a chad and is holding it to help the player reach the other side. It also adds to the theory he's no ordinary human (theory based on other encounters)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
I spoke to Poring, either the chandelier is alive and wants to crush that boy or maybe that boy wants to keep playing the boobs like a toy. I hope it doesn't result in a bloody mess, I want hentai games that don't involve gore & blood, one 18+ rating is enough for sex, gore is separate.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I spoke to Poring, either the chandelier is alive and wants to crush that boy or maybe that boy wants to keep playing the boobs like a toy. I hope it doesn't result in a bloody mess, I want hentai games that don't involve gore & blood, one 18+ rating is enough for sex, gore is separate.
I have no idea what in Poring's creation history would ever point towards gore

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Next update of Castle of Temptation gonna be like:

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes