4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
It's already on the front page.

Anyway, we just got a new Twitter post from Poring. Let's hear what Sama has to say. And I got the feeling it won't be good after reading it.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
It's already on the front page.

Anyway, we just got a new Twitter post from Poring. Let's hear what Sama has to say. And I got the feeling it won't be good after reading it.
Yeah, by the looks of the tweet it seems that after the chapel this game will conclude and Poring will start developing another game. The positive part is that his next game will happen in the castle, i don't know more details about that and I don't know if it's for sure that after the chapel the game will be completed. As I said before, Poring needs time to think about everything and to take some rest from this.

<<<My advice here is to not panic atm, wait until the report comes out and we get more light on the situation.>>>

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
New progress report on his , and .
1671897744494.png

Progress report (20221225)

It's very soon come to the end of this year, and a lot has happened this year.
It will take some time to complete the chapel.
I have a lot of things I want to do after the chapel is done.

I wanted to finish the art part in one go. But I'm really tired of drawing.
So now I are back to the programming part.

Chinese New Year is particularly early, with the Chinese New Year coming up at the end of January, and I've been busy with cleaning and such recently.
All in all, it will be a busy month.
Therefore, next month's sponsorship awards will be released on the 10th.
I will post the progress report for the 10th as appropriate, but I will skip the progress report for the 25th.

So...
Happy Christmas and Happy New Year!

(Sketch of priest, he posted it on twitter too)
Pure, noble feeling.
The sketch is a little different from what her looks like in the game.

(The reward is an animation of one of the nuns, some things happen below those robes ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short report, so we know that things keep flowing as always. The art part is almost completed and some more programming is being done. We will have to wait a bit more for the Chapel to release.
As for the news about the future of CoT, nothing new, so all we have to do is wait and pray to the succubus for the chapel to be released x)

Merry Christmas by the way, and a Happy new year to you all!!

May 15, 2020
View attachment 2260227

Chinese New Year is particularly early, with the Chinese New Year coming up at the end of January, and I've been busy with cleaning and such recently.
I will post the progress report for the 10th as appropriate, but I will skip the progress report for the 25th.

So...

Pure, noble feeling.

(The reward is an animation of one of the nuns, some things happen below those robes ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short report, so we know that things keep flowing as always. The art part is almost completed and some more programming is being done. We will have to wait a bit more for the Chapel to release.
As for the news about the future of CoT, nothing new, so all we have to do is wait and pray to the succubus for the chapel to be released x)

Things like this make me happy that I don't use patreon.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 2260227

So...

Pure, noble feeling.

Thank you for sharing this update and merry Christmas to you too.

*Prays to Lilith for smooth development from here on out*

Things like this make me happy that I don't use patreon.
Ditto. This is exactly why I refuse to use that site.

jegg890

Nov 18, 2017
View attachment 2260227

So...

Pure, noble feeling.

what does the " next month's sponsorship awards will be released on the 10th." mean? do patreons get stuff from being patreons? besides the game and devil legion

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
what does the " next month's sponsorship awards will be released on the 10th." mean? do patreons get stuff from being patreons? besides the game and devil legion
yeah, they get to see animations of the enemies that will appear in the 4th stage

kashmoney

Mar 23, 2019
i think they get spoilers/sneak peeks about the game. pre released scenes,art, etc...

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
If you support him you can see animations that will be released on the chapel early. 5$ supporters get to see the first part of the animation, 10$ supporters get to see the full animation (post cum and all that). You will also get early access to the chapel once it releases, it's all explained on his rewards info I think.

If you don't like spoilers, you aren't forced to see the sneak peeks since they are different posts than the progress reports, you can just support him because you like his job and want to help him live from it.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
View attachment 2260227

So...

Pure, noble feeling.

Yeap, I saw everything, let's pray things will improve over time. Even when Chapel is finished, we wish Poring all the best.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes