4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
Damn i think overall church level will be better than lab, but i doubt it will beat lab in boss department.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
New progress report on his , and .
1673264813889.png
Progress report (20230110)

The end of January is the Chinese New Year, so I will be especially busy lately, and do a short progress report this time.
The next progress report on the 25th I will take a break , so the next progress report will be on the 10th of February.

I am currently working on the program and dialogues, especially the dialogues.
This time, most of the characters in the chapel will be "communicating" with the main character, so there are a lot of words.
All in all, there is still a lot of work to do, and I'm only at the entrance of the chapel now.

Messed up again...

(picture of the moooooo-nun previously shown on the thread)

Cowgirl: Alas, my breasts are full of holy water.

(5$ and 10$ rewards are animations with the "main" priest)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you have it, mid-month short progress report. Chinese new year is coming so poring will obviously take a well deserved rest on those days. We will get reports, but as you can read, most of the work is done. He's working on the dialogues know, since the chapel will focus on less characters but more content related to them, instead of 1-2 scenes with them we will get probably more, and we will be able to talk to them in more diverse ways, making the chapel different from the previous levels. See you on the 25th!

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
View attachment 2297002

The end of January is the Chinese New Year, so I will be especially busy lately, and do a short progress report this time.
The next progress report on the 25th I will take a break , so the next progress report will be on the 10th of February.

This time, most of the characters in the chapel will be "communicating" with the main character, so there are a lot of words.
All in all, there is still a lot of work to do, and I'm only at the entrance of the chapel now.

Messed up again...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you have it, mid-month short progress report. Chinese new year is coming so poring will obviously take a well deserved rest on those days. We will get reports, but as you can read, most of the work is done. He's working on the dialogues know, since the chapel will focus on less characters but more content related to them, instead of 1-2 scenes with them we will get probably more, and we will be able to talk to them in more diverse ways, making the chapel different from the previous levels. See you on the 25th!
definitely a fan of the less but more developed characters approach

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 2297002

Messed up again...

Well here's to Poring (And everyone else) having a happy Chinese New Year.

Reactions: Sama変態

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
View attachment 2297002

Messed up again...

i guess this stage will be done by Mar or Apr

Reactions: Ov3rlord24

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Yeap, once you're in the confession room, you'll be staring at her boobs to ensure you don't cum, if you win, sins are forgiven. :LOL:
If not, you're so deep in sin, expect a "white exorcism" by creampies. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes