4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Should have foreseen that. An early April Fools' joke. o_O
But in all seriousness, once Chapel is done, what now? That's the million dollar question.
Does Poring make pools to see what do people would like as level design (llike mansion, dungeon, lab, etc.)? Anyways, what about a labyrinth/maze one despite being a concept in two areas of Lab level?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Jul 12, 2019
Jokes aside, it may look silly to ask, but when is the Chapel's release announced? I'm sorry, but I don't understand where to look for this information

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
if there are futas in the next update, can there be an option to select girl or boy protag, or will it be like a genderswap thing?

Aug 22, 2021
if there are futas in the next update, can there be an option to select girl or boy protag, or will it be like a genderswap thing?
It will likely either be an enemy variant or a player TF for a single level. No way the dev is going to go back and remake new enemy sprites for every level for a female PC.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Well it does on a leap year, so clearly the release date is gonna be the 29th of Feb 2024
The update will come a lot sooner than 2024.

There will not be any futa enemies on the game, Poring answered that some time ago. Unless he changed his mind, futas are a no-no.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forge Wright

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
you ok buddy? had some life trauma?
He probably doesnt wanna talk about it.

I disagree about the adventurer not having combat thing though. They are plenty of times when Adventurers are tested on something other than how to swing a sword. I mostly disagree with their review overall but that point i just explicitly disagreed with.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Futas are quite disturbing to me. Not nice to ruin the game, thankfully, I recall Poring also said he would not implement blood & gore since that GIF file showing a guy molesting a chandelier girl's breasts. So yeah, these 2 bad keywords in this H game won't be great if it strays off course, it's all about adventure and sex.

As far as anal goes, not everyone is into it but not as bad as futa.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Futas are quite disturbing to me. Not nice to ruin the game, thankfully, I recall Poring also said he would not implement blood & gore since that GIF file showing a guy molesting a chandelier girl's breasts. So yeah, these 2 bad keywords in this H game won't be great if it strays off course, it's all about adventure and sex.

As far as anal goes, not everyone is into it but not as bad as futa.
It baffles my mind there are people who don't like anal. It's always so odd coming across a non-butt lover.

As for futa, while not every girl needs a horsecock, a few are always fun and maybe pepper in a few girls sporting strap-ons ready to deflower MC's femboy butt.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
~Wandering around the chapel...

I notice there's a panty icon besides the cock glass meter, Poring said it's a trap, but the question, how to acquire it? Isn't it the same like the colored gear keys like in Doll House?
Creampie a girl to gain a panty?
Or a cursed item that was never meant to be touched and must return it? And so on.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes