4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
~Wandering around the chapel...

This plot looks interesting, I really wish it were in English so we could read it.

Also, I just happened to be watching a video on the symbolism in Hellraiser 1 while seeing this preview.

Jul 12, 2019
in anticipation of a future update, I have a question, now the game has been translated into English, but was the current update immediately like this or was it later updated?

eastorm

Oct 14, 2017
I think this will be the best update, but how many percent of the game is done? It looks like 70-80%

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
in anticipation of a future update, I have a question, now the game has been translated into English, but was the current update immediately like this or was it later updated?
The updates come out with english translation as soon as they are done. I do some proofreading for the translations Poring does, so don't worry, you'll be able to understand this beautiful chapel once it's out.

Jul 12, 2019
The updates come out with english translation as soon as they are done. I do some proofreading for the translations Poring does, so don't worry, you'll be able to understand this beautiful chapel once it's out.
děkuji vám, there will be a lot of text so it would be a pity not to understand what they are saying)

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
So.
Is there any information on approximate date of the next update? :unsure:

I don't believe I saw any information since 9th of January...

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
New progress report on his , and .

Progress report (20230210)

progress.PNG

The Chinese New Year will soon be over, and I'm currently working on the progress.
Now the progress of the program part is finally from the entrance to the main stage.

The number of H-scenes at the entrance alone is as high as 13, and the amount of dialogues and interactions is more than I expected.
But this part I have completed, the next is the main part of the stage.

Hanging out in the chapel video

As I said before, there are still a few H scenes left to be completed.
But I want to finish most of the program first and then deal with this part.
It is possible that I will keep this part and finish it later.
The main reason is that there are a lot of things I have to deal with after the chapel is finished, and I've been feeling like I don't have a lot of time lately, especially when it comes to my living situation.
It will take me a long time to deal with this, but I want to do it after the chapel is finished.
So I'll see how it goes after the main stage is done.

That's about it lately, I still have some time to work on it.

(cg from the nurse on the forbidden lab)

This picture I waited a long time for the artist to complete, because the number of CG is still too small, so I do not intend to put the picture into the game.
But in order to be released in DLsite later, I will commission him to draw a cover picture.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you have it folks. As usual, things keep getting done step by step. Programming is usually the most tedious part, and that's where Poring is right now. I'm pretty excited about the 13h-scenes before entering the real level, I really like when the game builds up some lore and location for us the players.
I'll see you guys on the 24th, have a nice weekend!

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
Not sure that dumping all or majority of side scenes in the start is a good idea. Mb it would be better to spred em a little.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Not sure that dumping all or majority of side scenes in the start is a good idea. Mb it would be better to spred em a little.
There will be more than 30 scenes, I don't think it will be a major issue, the Doll House also had some scenes before the "real" Doll House started and it worked quite fine

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
There will be more than 30 scenes, I don't think it will be a major issue, the Doll House also had some scenes before the "real" Doll House started and it worked quite fine
remind me, how much h scenes does the Lab has? i dont really count when playing @@

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
If it goes well, it'll be upon us. Gotta love how much progress Poring has made in that Twitter video. The girls there are ready for fucking and creampies.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes