4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Where the fuck do you find things like this?
I guess through the succubus grapevine. I learned about this movie by looking up succubus-related videos on Youtube. Sometimes I find good succubus related gems through posting on the forums here or through Fetlife.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Poring just gave us a Twitter post saying it'll release the Chapel by 29 Feb.

I cannot say much about after that, it'll be up to Sama to tell the rest and continue to share progress on the next game based on this very game itself... I think if I'm not mistaken.

Nov 24, 2017
do people who ask "is this abandoned" even read?
No, because the user who actually asked this right above your posts is known to be quite mentally deficient. I wish people would get a 1-week suspension ala ULMF for refusing to do the bare minimum and read a thread before asking the most stupid, braindead questions.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017

I cannot say much about after that, it'll be up to Sama to tell the rest and continue to share progress on the next game based on this very game itself... I think if I'm not mistaken.
Well, yeah, February doesn't have 29 days this year so... you know... :ROFLMAO:

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018

... I was wondering if it was a joke, then went and checked the actual post and saw that Sama had already called out that there isn't a February 29th this year. Leap year is next year. So we've been promised that by the end of February next year it will be out. Which I think we were all already assuming. They got us good.

Edit: And Sama beats me to posting about it here too. Beaten to the punch in both sides.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Should have foreseen that. An early April Fools' joke. o_O
But in all seriousness, once Chapel is done, what now? That's the million dollar question.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes