4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Kawaii Dragon

Oct 28, 2018
Bit confused so there still one more floor left right? Wonder if we will be fighting the demon king *or queen not sure what gender was the demon we controlled on the first game* as the final boss or do they have another character in mind

Reactions: Thenatural647

maxterson217

Apr 28, 2018
Bit confused so there still one more floor left right? Wonder if we will be fighting the demon king *or queen not sure what gender was the demon we controlled on the first game* as the final boss or do they have another character in mind
If I remember correctly, the original idea was to make 8 levels, but after the exhaustion of the laboratory, the chapel, which at first was not going to be as much work as the laboratory, and especially the fact that Steam did not accept the game, greatly discouraged Poring and it seems that he left it in this fifth level of the chapel. I think he will make another game based on this one that will explore the story more and it will be SFW.

I don't remember it or maybe I don't understand it well how it goes so I could be wrong.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
If I remember correctly, the original idea was to make 8 levels, but after the exhaustion of the laboratory, the chapel, which at first was not going to be as much work as the laboratory, and especially the fact that Steam did not accept the game, greatly discouraged Poring and it seems that he left it in this fifth level of the chapel. I think he will make another game based on this one that will explore the story more and it will be SFW.

I don't remember it or maybe I don't understand it well how it goes so I could be wrong.
All true except the sfw part. The content of his next game is unknown. All we know is that it will happen in the same universe.

Oh yeah forgot to tell you, but Poring posted on twitter a 60 day deadline. The chapel will probably come out before 60 days. It's not a countdown / a release date, it's just a goal he put on himself.

Last edited:

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
All true except the sfw part. The content of his next game is unknown. All we know is that it will happen in the same universe.

Oh yeah forgot to tell you, but Poring posted on twitter a 60 day deadline. The chapel will probably come out before 60 days. It's not a countdown / a release date, it's just a goal he put on himself.
I just keep gaining more and more respect for the guy

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
New progress report on his , and .

1677253686414.png

Progress report (20230225)

Time really flies, it's already the end of February.
I recently set a goal for myself to finish the chapel within 2 months.
With the amount of work left, it's really close.
But how much time it will take to finish is another story.
So just take a look.

As for the support rewards, this month will be the last time to provide the H-animatio preview.
It is likely that there will be no support rewards in March, but I will release more videos of the game content to let you know the progress of the game.
This time, the H scenes are much more differential and dialogue than the previous stages, so players will have to experience the difference in the game.
But also because of this I spent a lot of time processing, I hope I can finish as soon as possible.

The game progress part has reached the other half, next time I will release more stage content.
I will introduce the other side of this chapel.

That's about it for this progress report.
There are a lot of things I want to talk about, but they will be after the chapel is finished.
So it's better to discuss those things after I finish the chapel.

(White panties pic)
(The rewards are animations for the main priest in her "fallen" mode)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you have it, the 2 month goal begins. We are closer to the chapel day by day. Have a nice weekend!

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
(White panties pic)

------------

I remember this White Panties part, must be an item collect and must be given to someone.
The Fallen Mode part, hmm, I wonder how would it trigger? :unsure:

Jul 12, 2019
(White panties pic)

------------

I remember this White Panties part, must be an item collect and must be given to someone.
after/in bossfight? :unsure:

maxterson217

Apr 28, 2018
(White panties pic)

------------

Falling to temptation?

Nov 27, 2019
Any news? I really wanna meet a pateroner

He stilll need 60days? (
oh well here we go again.

Reactions: tzydekki

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Maybe once you find something "strange" on the chapel the nuns start to transform to keep your mouth shut? Or maybe just giving in into a lot of temptations triggers their fallen mode? Idk, we'll have to wait to see, there are no hints on the fallen animations he posts as rewards.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes