4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
New progress report on his , and .
1678453544144.png
Progress report (20230310)

Welcome to the Chapel.

This time I made a video about the other side of the Chapel, and you can see that the background is reversed.
It is very much like the Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, which is divided into the Castle and Inverted Castle.
The appearance of the second half of the Chapel, like this.

And I have mentioned before, the player will probably not encounter the boss in the Chapel.
Because the reversed part of the Chapel, is the part of the boss.
You will be able to find out what secrets are hidden in it when the game is released.

As for the progress part, I'm still working on it.
At least the dialogues are almost finished and have been sent to the translator for translation.
But there is still a long way to go before it is finished.

Before the next progress report, I will also make a video like this and mention more about the chapel.
Last time I mentioned that I had to finish it in two months, well...I will doing my best.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you have it folks, new mid-month small report of things we've been watching this days on Poring's twitter. Things are going smoothly. Let's see what happens on the 24th! Have a nice weekend!!

VanRichel

Jan 7, 2022
I heard that this game will be produced this year, but wait a little longer, it will come out, but a new map

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Squished and dead. The statue also comes with an open pussy so he can shoot all that cum while he's being suffocated.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017

1679685189119.png

Progress report (20230325)

Sandwich

As I said before, there is no support rewards this month, instead I will take more game videos.
There are many traps hidden in the Reverse Chapel, I believe smart players will be able to dodge them, right?

I have completed the half of the progress of the Reverse Chapel.
The next progress report should be the last progress report.
I hope to finish it in April.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Short and straight to the point progress report. Half of the other side of the chapel completed, april might be the month where we all cum holy seeds. Take care and have a nice weekend!

Kioku

Jan 16, 2019

View attachment 2492238

Sandwich

As I said before, there is no support rewards this month, instead I will take more game videos.
There are many traps hidden in the Reverse Chapel, I believe smart players will be able to dodge them, right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Short and straight to the point progress report. Half of the other side of the chapel completed, april might be the month where we all cum holy seeds. Take care and have a nice weekend!
Thank you for the update!

eastorm

Oct 14, 2017

View attachment 2492238

Sandwich

Thank you!

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018

View attachment 2492238

Sandwich

Lesgoooo April will def going to be a good month for sure.

Also those are... stone statues right? he should have blurped out bloods instead of cumming :unsure:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes