4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

P-1000

Jan 2, 2022
Dev doesn't really have a "release schedule" as it varies wildly between updates. It's very much a "It's ready when it's ready" kinda release. Dev does post a monthly update on how things are going, but only releases levels once they're ready.
Basically Valve Time

Reactions: ThatMintMan

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
unless our lord Gaben allow Poring to release the game on steam.......
it depends, but poring can put up a description of the character as "these are 18+ characters"

or if he can join with kagura games publisher.

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
it depends, but poring can put up a description of the character as "these are 18+ characters"

or if he can join with kagura games publisher.
steam will be a great income for Poring since everyone got access to steam, everything is just simply a click and you got the game, with that i think Poring will continue to develop the game.... well if only our lord Gaben allow him too..... but that's what i think

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
steam will be a great income for Poring since everyone got access to steam, everything is just simply a click and you got the game, with that i think Poring will continue to develop the game.... well if only our lord Gaben allow him too..... but that's what i think
well other straight shota games have already made it in steam, its just that some steam employees are a bunch of antis.

Sharko666

Jan 14, 2020
two questions:
1- what's the last version downloadable? 0.3.3a?
2- the apk for android I found on the internet are true? this game is for android too?

Reactions: Alarrot

C0D6

May 22, 2022
Whats new in 0.3.4a comparing with 0.3.3a ?
You can download and see for yourself, but here it is anyway

Test v0.3.4α & v0.3.4
Changes:
- Corrected the dialogue of the guide in virginity mode.​
- Fixed Japanese translation and missing characters.​
- Fixed the problem of getting stuck when caught by small dolls in the Dollhouse.​
- Fixed the problem of the camera zooming after leaving Gallery mode.​
- Corrected the problem with Kuminu's dialogue.​
- Fixed the problem with the title music.​
That's pretty much everything.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes