4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

P-1000

Jan 2, 2022
I didnt follow the latest news about the game, can someone tell me what will happen with the new updates? or if there will be a new demo for download

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
I didnt follow the latest news about the game, can someone tell me what will happen with the new updates? or if there will be a new demo for download
There will be a new demo, yes. Probably in 60 days since that's the goal the creator set for himself.

Now as for what will happen with the game, There was originally going to be 8 levels, It's been reduced to 6 because of the fact that steam won't allow his game in their platform.

Nov 27, 2019
There will be a new demo, yes. Probably in 60 days since that's the goal the creator set for himself.

Now as for what will happen with the game, There was originally going to be 8 levels, It's been reduced to 6 because of the fact that steam won't allow his game in their platform.
Umm demo?

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
Did you undergo cryostasis or are you too blind to see the last update date
NO, i have better... I follow the one who makes the game on Twitter... which means that I still have fairly sure immediate information since he is very active on this network... it's still more reliable than a simple date which has reliability only if there are no problems.

namely that on February 20th, he gave himself 60 days to finish the level of the Chapel and that today is March 3rd, which is less than 2 weeks (out of about 8 weeks... if we take as a base that 2 weeks is 15 days.)

The last information about CoT dates back to yesterday in which he says he is not in great shape and that this bad mood should last until the release of the update.

I'm waiting to see if you have more reliable sources.

1677899845117.png

"The dialogue part is almost done, although I'm not sure, but it should be. Before the 10th progress report, there will be a gameplay video. Anyway, once the translation is done, it should be closer to completion."

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
NO, i have better... I follow the one who makes the game on Twitter... which means that I still have fairly sure immediate information since he is very active on this network... it's still more reliable than a simple date which has reliability only if there are no problems.

namely that on February 20th, he gave himself 60 days to finish the level of the Chapel and that today is March 3rd, which is less than 2 weeks (out of about 8 weeks... if we take as a base that 2 weeks is 15 days.)

The last information about CoT dates back to yesterday in which he says he is not in great shape and that this bad mood should last until the release of the update.

I'm waiting to see if you have more reliable sources.

View attachment 2436596

"The dialogue part is almost done, although I'm not sure, but it should be. Before the 10th progress report, there will be a gameplay video. Anyway, once the translation is done, it should be closer to completion."
That's still not an update now is it.......

Reactions: SeymourClevarge

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Some more chapel wandering for your eyes to feast upon

The whole room is upside down too. And when the fallen nun revealed herself, I thought that's her panties, but it's actually a womb tattoo. :p

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
If there will be no scene utilizing this up-side-down gravity i will be dissapointed. But as far as i know poring there will be.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes