4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
You can download and see for yourself, but here it is anyway

Test v0.3.4α & v0.3.4
Changes:
- Corrected the dialogue of the guide in virginity mode.​
- Fixed Japanese translation and missing characters.​
- Fixed the problem of getting stuck when caught by small dolls in the Dollhouse.​
- Fixed the problem of the camera zooming after leaving Gallery mode.​
- Corrected the problem with Kuminu's dialogue.​
- Fixed the problem with the title music.​
That's pretty much everything.
The slight update still haven't resolve that succubus at the Waiting Room, if fuck her, the dialogue & creampie animation won't go through unless press H. Though preferably just let it play itself. Still waiting to patch that.

Mar 1, 2020
So I finished reading 125 pages of comments. Phew. Nobody seemed to mention that "Exit" in Lab-Small-3rd stage moves reverse of your movement. It also "respects map print" and if it tries to go through "unconnected" path, it stays in place. Quickest way I found is to go RRR ULDR UD. R=Right L=left D=Down U=Up. Tested once.
Also thought you guys might like some ideas, so here's my two cents:

Cent 1:
Reverse-reverse r*pe Area / Reverse "Adventurer test":

MC has to crossdress/transform (into CoT girls') and hunt succubi roleplay-pretend-adventurers. MC may get:
1) Unlimited HP (from aphrodisiac for example);
2) Constantly draining HP from crotch-tatoo or somesuch and NEEDs to "hunt";
3) MC can crossdress into various succubi and get various "powers";
4) Some girls might beat/be-weak to specific costumes like rock-paper-scissors (Warrior-girl weak to Slime suit; Priest<Robot; Mage<Ghost; Hunter>Rat(Stealth)>WarriorGroup)

Can be a Theme-park stage (Theme being CoT prey/hunter role-swap)
Premise may be: a Succubus asks you to help her perform Staff-qualification check.
Could be similar to stages in Lab and MC has to pick a right suit between each room.
Obviously, this should mostly feature already-seen girls' alternative animations. E.g. Apprentice as Mage.
(I thought about it all after seeing this)

Maybe if MC walks up to Boss,Yo girl in her own outfit, she loses it and gives MC unfair instaBad End. She seems a bit narcissistic, maybe her own outfit would turn her on and tips her to let loose. Maybe she gives MC a wild look as he passes through Boss door, and when Boss stage appears and MC begins jogging towards bossfight, we can see BossYo girl jumping from doorframe and tackling MC into BadEnd (portal event like with Tiny-experiment-girl from Lab-Big-1stStage). We might see her sweating a bit in her pre-Boss room or throwing glances like Goat-girl in Doll-room.

For the Chapel, when I saw the stained glass, I immediately thought of it breaking with each glass "puzzle"-piece flying away and huge, I mean HUGE, Succubus (one tit the size of MC) appearing(from waist up). The MC is terrified, SUCCUBUS leans closer, MC with back pressed against the wall and then She gives MC a LickJob with devilish smile and tongue the size of MC torso (proportions I think similar to Boss 1, but torso a little wider)

Anyone may use these ideas as they like

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2020
Cent 2:
Mall-Area

There is a penis-photo-booth-gloryhole that can make dildos of specific shapes. You stick penis in > stuff happens > there appears a dildo with you photo next to it.
In the (Mall) Area, there is kinda one of those Teddy-bear filling stations and man-sized Teddy bears in a few places. Instead of Teddys it could be bigger-than-real Tester plushies.

There is a toilet-room with urinals and "Urinal"(she's just after BJs, chill) girl sitting next to them (I think Goat-girl proportions). She acts relaxed, coquettish, winky. If you satisfy her, you get bad end - She picks you up, runs with you to stuff you in a Teddy, leaving your dick out > happily runs to (her/staff) room > throws you on the ground > starts humping you (Nurse Lab L3-like) a la a sleeping pillow with an expression like she just got stuffed on her favorite food ;). There may be other "Teddy-bear human-sized" with diiks on crotch area in the room, it is unclear if those are "fresh" like you or plush with dildo-copies from photo-booth.

Security-cubbus: MC gets a black-cloth-shock-ring on his cuk, Succubus-security (I think Bunny-girl proportions) gets a small (TV)remote that can remotely taze you. May be a mechanic for whole class of enemies. She can be seen in uniform, composed, proud in the stage. In final scene Succu-sec gets totally naked & humps you in a chair face-to-face. She seems really into it. She often kisses, we can see a lot of saliva, but not to the point it spills like Lady-doll's "tea". Sometimes she presses button on her remote and we see her eyes roll back as she also receives a bit of shock. Chair/MC is turned ~30% away from camera like with Bunnies.
Also an opportunity to have a thicc succubi, like 2-3 times the 1st Boss. She can also mention that normally, testers are too "short", but the electric ring makes her "feel it"

Fanservice element in pool-like area with Tentacle-tiny-girl swimming on a Mermaids-robot head. She could also wear pirate hat and point forward. Maybe also add Mouse-girl or Bunny-girl (whichever you want ;))from Beast route riding Mermaid like a banana beach-attraction. It would make it a crossover of all three paths of Lab.

Am I a weirdo for being able to remember 4 symbol-color combinations and do Goldkey for Dollhouse without investigation? Also, after that, I seen 1 symbol and it was different from what I "won" with :unsure:

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
So I finished reading 125 pages of comments. Phew. Nobody seemed to mention that "Exit" in Lab-Small-3rd stage moves reverse of your movement. It also "respects map print" and if it tries to go through "unconnected" path, it stays in place. Quickest way I found is to go RRR ULDR UD. R=Right L=left D=Down U=Up. Tested once.
Also thought you guys might like some ideas, so here's my two cents:

Cent 1:
Reverse-reverse r*pe Area / Reverse "Adventurer test":

MC has to crossdress/transform (into CoT girls') and hunt succubi roleplay-pretend-adventurers. MC may get:
1) Unlimited HP (from aphrodisiac for example);
2) Constantly draining HP from crotch-tatoo or somesuch and NEEDs to "hunt";
3) MC can crossdress into various succubi and get various "powers";
4) Some girls might beat/be-weak to specific costumes like rock-paper-scissors (Warrior-girl weak to Slime suit; Priest<Robot; Mage<Ghost; Hunter>Rat(Stealth)>WarriorGroup)

Can be a Theme-park stage (Theme being CoT prey/hunter role-swap)
Premise may be: a Succubus asks you to help her perform Staff-qualification check.
Could be similar to stages in Lab and MC has to pick a right suit between each room.
Obviously, this should mostly feature already-seen girls' alternative animations. E.g. Apprentice as Mage.
(I thought about it all after seeing this)

Maybe if MC walks up to Boss,Yo girl in her own outfit, she loses it and gives MC unfair instaBad End. She seems a bit narcissistic, maybe her own outfit would turn her on and tips her to let loose. Maybe she gives MC a wild look as he passes through Boss door, and when Boss stage appears and MC begins jogging towards bossfight, we can see BossYo girl jumping from doorframe and tackling MC into BadEnd (portal event like with Tiny-experiment-girl from Lab-Big-1stStage). We might see her sweating a bit in her pre-Boss room or throwing glances like Goat-girl in Doll-room.

For the Chapel, when I saw the stained glass, I immediately thought of it breaking with each glass "puzzle"-piece flying away and huge, I mean HUGE, Succubus (one tit the size of MC) appearing(from waist up). The MC is terrified, SUCCUBUS leans closer, MC with back pressed against the wall and then She gives MC a LickJob with devilish smile and tongue the size of MC torso (proportions I think similar to Boss 1, but torso a little wider)

Anyone may use these ideas as they like
Cent 2:
Mall-Area

There is a penis-photo-booth-gloryhole that can make dildos of specific shapes. You stick penis in > stuff happens > there appears a dildo with you photo next to it.
In the (Mall) Area, there is kinda one of those Teddy-bear filling stations and man-sized Teddy bears in a few places. Instead of Teddys it could be bigger-than-real Tester plushies.

There is a toilet-room with urinals and "Urinal"(she's just after BJs, chill) girl sitting next to them (I think Goat-girl proportions). She acts relaxed, coquettish, winky. If you satisfy her, you get bad end - She picks you up, runs with you to stuff you in a Teddy, leaving your dick out > happily runs to (her/staff) room > throws you on the ground > starts humping you (Nurse Lab L3-like) a la a sleeping pillow with an expression like she just got stuffed on her favorite food ;). There may be other "Teddy-bear human-sized" with diiks on crotch area in the room, it is unclear if those are "fresh" like you or plush with dildo-copies from photo-booth.

Security-cubbus: MC gets a black-cloth-shock-ring on his cuk, Succubus-security (I think Bunny-girl proportions) gets a small (TV)remote that can remotely taze you. May be a mechanic for whole class of enemies. She can be seen in uniform, composed, proud in the stage. In final scene Succu-sec gets totally naked & humps you in a chair face-to-face. She seems really into it. She often kisses, we can see a lot of saliva, but not to the point it spills like Lady-doll's "tea". Sometimes she presses button on her remote and we see her eyes roll back as she also receives a bit of shock. Chair/MC is turned ~30% away from camera like with Bunnies.

Am I a weirdo for being able to remember 4 symbol-color combinations and do Goldkey for Dollhouse without investigation? Also, after that, I seen 1 symbol and it was different from what I "won" with :unsure:
I think you got lost in your fantasies a little too long pal. The dev doesn't even check this thread. Not to mention like half of this being kinks that don't align with the game or the dev's likes.
All this text colouring also feels nonsensical, a lot of unneeded emphasis on words.

Mar 1, 2020
I think you got lost in your fantasies a little too long pal. The dev doesn't even check this thread. Not to mention like half of this being kinks that don't align with the game or the dev's likes.
All this text colouring also feels nonsensical, a lot of unneeded emphasis on words.
What kinks are you talking about?? From my view, these align well with what I seen in the game.
I read the last 70 pages of thread in one sitting and these fantasies mostly came in that time, so I guess one could say "..I've been lost too long...". These fantasies also are for game's universe and seemed interesting enough to share with people here, I do not expect to contact dev here. Text coloring helps in following pronouns/thoughts, pretty well, in my opinion, tho I looked and removed some for Securitycubus.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I really liked this game but I am not looking forward to the next update, nuns aren't my thing...
Same here about the nuns. I am sure the stage and it's plot will be great but I wish they had gone with a different character type such as a demoness or even a mirror genderbent version of our MC.

Reactions: ReanS02

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
New progress report on his , and .
1681130263588.png

Progress report (20230410)

It's been a bit chaotic lately, but the chaos here refers to what's going on around my life, and I don't think the game prograss is behind schedule.
I've finished all the events other than the boss, and I'm left with the map and level design on the way to the boss.
There are 20 days left in April, I will try to finish it at the end of this month.

Haha, look at you. (Pic of a smug succubus looking at the tattooed protagonist)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mid month report. 20 days left, we might get the chapel in our hands soon. Have a nice week!!

Last edited:

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
New progress report on his Patreon, Fanbox and Ci-En.

Progress report (20230410)

It's been a bit chaotic lately, but the chaos here refers to what's going on around my life, and I don't think the game prograss is behind schedule.
I've finished all the events other than the boss, and I'm left with the map and level design on the way to the boss.
There are 20 days left in April, I will try to finish it at the end of this month.

Haha, look at you. (Pic of a smug succubus looking at the tattooed protagonist)

----‐-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mid month report. 20 days left, we might get the chapel in our hands soon. Have a nice week!!
(Im not home, I will edit this post once I get back, and make it look like the usual)
Lets fukin gooooooooooooooooooooooooo, the wait is almost over.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes