4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
I could prob guess Poring will release the new stage as late as this weekend or Monday next week.

could be wrong tho.

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019
Unfortunately CoT IS ending after this next major update. Poring failed to get the game on Steam and he intends to recycle the assets into a new game to be announced later.

Here is Poring's post on Patreon regarding the subject on September 2022 --

"

I've got something important to do this time, so I'll do a progress report early.

If you've been reading my Twitter, you should know that my game can no longer be submitted to Steam.

This time, they also sent a warning letter, I think this is what it means to not be able to submit this game anymore.

So I am currently planning to take Castle of temptation's material and make another new game.

This week I also had to write to ask steam if I could use the material from the game that was banned on the new game.

If they allow, then I can use the material will be some more.

I have already found a programmer, this steam game will start production after the chapel completed next year.

In addition to the appearance of the main character will change and the game play is different, sex content should be the same as Castle of temptation.

However, for the sake of steam regulation, sex content will be less.

I don't want to delay the production of Castle because of the game on steam, so I got a programmer to help me this time.

Next year, after I finish the chapel, I will work with him to make a demo of the new game, and then I will continue to work on it after it is confirmed to be available on steam.

But in the case of having to change the main character and system, I still have to spend time on the art problem.

Anyway, this is something for next year. and I hope that with the help of the programmer the steam game can be made faster.

And the programmer I'm working with has a lot of experience, so I'm sure he can handle it.

But this cooperation is only limited to new games on steam, Castle is still made by myself.

As for the progress of the chapel, I'm back in the confessional.

I still have a lot of work to do, so I'll keep up the progress.

Defeat CG part is currently two artists to help draw.

The one who draws the lesser succubus and the succubus lord is KiN.

Draw lady doll and robot nurse is 工口君.

I will add later which CG is done by which artist.

However, since both artists are not running a community website, it should not be possible to find anything under their pen names.

As far as I know, they have regular jobs, so the progress may not be so fast.

But I'm not in a hurry, if the CG accumulates to a certain amount, I will put it into the game.

That's about it for this progress report, so I shouldn't have to worry about Steam in the near future.

I'm a little sad to see a game get banned but resubmit to get back on the steam, but that's the reality.

At least I don't have to worry about resubmit this game now.

"
I asked Poring what kind of content was going to be cut and he told me that characters that are bigger or smaller than the protagonist would be cut, the first time his game was banned it was due to the size disparity between the main character and the boss in the first level (tutorial level), furthermore, some of the characters are shorter in stature or have underdeveloped breasts which can be an indication of a loli type character, this was the reason Poring theorized that the game was originally banned.

As an aside, i think the Chinese language (and origination from Taiwan) might be a factor here as well, the game is obviously very debauched and steam handles games differently depending on the region, Poring never got a real answer as to why the game was banned and infact his entire account was banned not just the game. Additional attempts to resubmit we met with more bans due to ban evasion or resubmission of the same game which was already banned.

Edit: Updated at the end to answer regarding content.

Last edited:

Nub123XXD

Mar 15, 2018
Kinda comforting seeing the assets are relatively normal (compared to the..... things..... in the lab....) it makes me very hyped about the big (and probably final) update

But who knows? there might be a skinwalker-esque, rotten flesh, inside out girl in some hidden room or something. Poring always brings surprises

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
Wow, we live in the world where thousands and thousands garbage half-assed ero games ends up in steam in constant "production\beta" limbo while constantly milking patreons and dedicated progects that produce quality stuff on regular basis get completely btfo. Like fuck, why the hell so many garbage games in this forum section got free pass on steam but this one is busted?

Viir

May 21, 2018
I don't think I can even begin to describe how disappointing it is that this project will be cut short. I just feel that with all effort that has been put into the project over the years that it deserves to be fully finished but that's just what I think. It's a shame that Poring's hand has been forced, hopefully things workout next time.

Reactions: ReanS02

RandomPeasant

Nov 29, 2017
As far as i can read, the Project will be cut short only in name, since he said that he just plans to release future content on a new IP to try to bypass steam blockade.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
What kinks are you talking about?? From my view, these align well with what I seen in the game.
I read the last 70 pages of thread in one sitting and these fantasies mostly came in that time, so I guess one could say "..I've been lost too long...". These fantasies also are for game's universe and seemed interesting enough to share with people here, I do not expect to contact dev here. Text coloring helps in following pronouns/thoughts, pretty well, in my opinion, tho I looked and removed some for Securitycubus.
bruv doesn't even read these pages though..

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
I thought Poring was already planning on ending with the Chapel anyways just because they've been working on this for so long.

Viir

May 21, 2018
I thought Poring was already planning on ending with the Chapel anyways just because they've been working on this for so long.
It's been a while since I've last checked up on the game (6 Months) but I was fairly certain there was to be 5 stages total. So maybe I didn't notice any mentions of this.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes