4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
When you say "proofreading" what exactly do you mean? like you have the text on his fantia or similar or something else?
Poring sends me the text files once they're ready. I also bug-test the game before it comes out to the supporters and the public in general.

Reactions: lucione666

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
Finished proofreading and editing the english translation. There's still work to do so don't get your hopes up, theres no release date, remember that. Once it's done, it's done.

You're gonna love the chapel, I just read the dialogues and lore and I'm dying with hype.
How big is the new area compared to the previous stages, is it significally bigger than the laboratory stage or nah?

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
I don't know anything about the playable stuff from the new area, I just got the dialogues and the lore. The game is not ready yet to be tested nor played, the boss part still remains to be completed.
I won't share anything about it, I don't want to spoil you or break Poring's trust. I might hype you up, I'm evil y'know ;)

Last edited:

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Poring sends me the text files once they're ready. I also bug-test the game before it comes out to the supporters and the public in general.
I hope that includes the Waiting Room succubus bug being fixed as well, previous versions worked but somehow, today's version is bugged or frozen until you press H.

I'm sure you get what I mean. But anyway, looking forward to it as well.

And together will report any new bugs or improvements in the Gallery Mode which I'll be using more for my own pleasure time. I hope that includes the portraits (On the Doll House level in Gallery Mode) so that the MC character can interact with it too which increases his arousal / cum meter, and can even reset it too.

I recall the official game at Forbidden Laboratory which the Reading Witch was not having her womb filled with cum (As in fuck her the 3rd time) before she closes the book and MC goes berserk.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LynnBot

vorpaltiger

Aug 21, 2018
the only bug i ran into was the animation freezing and not progressing in the boss of the third area, the animation where you are between her boobs (the upper body boobs)

EON_MASTER

Apr 27, 2019
24th as been said, lets us wait for the glorious countdown.
funny you say that, i remember hearing about it maybe releasing today and decided to check lets hope its good then yea? sadly it'll be our last look into this little world of perversion

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
funny you say that, i remember hearing about it maybe releasing today and decided to check lets hope its good then yea? sadly it'll be our last look into this little world of perversion
kinda, but i would gladly wait if it need more time to finish the game.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes