4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

eastorm

Oct 14, 2017
We always play it before it gets released so there are not real game-breaking bugs. The minor bugs usually get fixed on updates after the release, so nothing to worry about. For now we just have to wait. I hope he takes care and not get over-stressed on the release, I prefer for him to take his time rather than rushing and all that.
Check Poring Twitter. I do not want to take away from you the honor of telling everyone this wonderful news.

Oct 19, 2017
From Twitter:

Behold, your death star shines in the sky On the night of May 3rd you will receive your doomed death cherish your last chance to see the sun

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo

Sorpl3x

Dec 3, 2018
Choosing to help the other adventurer with the chandelier seems to bug out quite a few animations afterwards

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
If you find bugs please describe how you found them and add pictures/videos. I will let Poring know. Thank you :)

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
yes, this is just the mother chapel.this version is just for testing before official release with full game
This is not the test version, it's the release. The test version had way more many bugs, believe me x)

There will be an update tomorrow fixing bugs, I found some more playing today. Poring is tired today, so expect bugs until tomorrow.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes