4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Sorpl3x

Dec 3, 2018
i feel like i got to every part of the map i can reach while wearing the cross, and i still have no clue where to find the researcher key...

sunkiller

Jan 29, 2022
If you find bugs please describe how you found them and add pictures/videos. I will let Poring know. Thank you :)
When I have sex with statues, They suddenly turn in to these two girls. Also if you hold left/right arrow then pause and resume the game, You will automatically walk without pressing the button(Doesn't really affect the game play that much but kinda annoying sometimes). Sorry if bad grammar. Screenshot (238).png Screenshot (239).png Screenshot (240).png

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
I can't get past the statue part and its super fucking annoying going through the 3 stages and a cutscene each time just to get one shot in the chandelier hall.

Reactions: AHornyLad99

LynnBot

Mar 18, 2021
I can't get past the statue part and its super fucking annoying going through the 3 stages and a cutscene each time just to get one shot in the chandelier hall.
I was upset at the same thing, you have to jump ontop of them and go over the fast one.

Sorpl3x

Dec 3, 2018
should you instantly go into a bugged looking loss scene when dropping down in the reverse version of the changing room? and can you get to the other side? it feels like this might be the only place where i can imagine the key rn. or did anyone else find the key yet?

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
i found panties, a key and the corrupted cross, BUT i still cant figure this out and all i get is a stage clear. i feel like this place is a little too big, but thats just my opinnion

Reactions: apermanent

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
this stage is by far the worst stage he created GAMEPLAY wise. so many things that insta kill you or just gamebreaking bugs, this feels very untested eventho we know its tested.....

Reactions: ScaryDescent
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes