4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
The game won't be released today, that's for sure. The boss was the only part left to be completed. I even don't know who or what the boss is, there wasn't any dialogues on the translation files. We will probably get a progress report today/tomorrow, so be patient, Poring is working really hard :)

EDIT: no progress report on the 25th, Poring is working hard. Take care and don't ask about release dates, it will come out once it's done.

Last edited:

vorpaltiger

Aug 21, 2018
The game won't be released today, that's for sure. The boss was the only part left to be completed. I even don't know who or what the boss is, there wasn't any dialogues on the translation files. We will probably get a progress report today/tomorrow, so be patient, Poring is working really hard :)

EDIT: no progress report on the 25th, Poring is working hard. Take care and don't ask about release dates, it will come out once it's done.
since you have some insight, do you know if Poring in this up coming update has fixed bugs in eariler areas of the game? like the animation freeze on the third area boss?

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
since you have some insight, do you know if Poring in this up coming update has fixed bugs in eariler areas of the game? like the animation freeze on the third area boss?
I don't think so. Usually the bugs fixed before an update releases are the ones that are absolutely game-breaking, and the minor ones stay. I don't know what will Poring do once this update done, he deserves to take a month or 2 to rest honestly x). That animation freeze you're mentioning never happened to me tho. We will have to wait for the chapel to be released to know what will happen with minor bugs.

Mar 1, 2020
... fixed bugs in eariler areas of the game? like the animation freeze on the third area boss?
If I may give you an advise, describe a bug with steps to recreate it. Then maybe Sama変態 will mention it to Poring. Maybe this bug is a little too obscure and therefore unknown, I hadn't encountered it before. As I understand, this bug is similar to 2 tiny-tentacle-girls grab?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

vorpaltiger

Aug 21, 2018
If I may give you an advise, describe a bug with steps to recreate it. Then maybe Sama変態 will mention it to Poring. Maybe this bug is a little too obscure and therefore unknown, I hadn't encountered it before. As I understand, this bug is similar to 2 tiny-tentacle-girls grab?
this is the freeze im talking about, its in the defeat scene of the third boss on the grab with the boobs, it happens in gallery and in the actual game, game version is 0.3.4a
edit: and when i say it happens, its 100% of the time for me, without fail. i can never see past that point, in gallery i can get out of it with space, but in the actual game its a softlock.

Last edited:

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
If I learned one thing in my job (im a Software Dev) it's to not give customers a specific release date.
I wish he would do the same so he stops pressuring himself to hold to self-set deadlines.
I'd much rather wait another month for a mostly bug-free version than play it early and get frustrated by game-breaking and/or annoying bugs.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Hm interesting.. I'm gonna hold off playing this if it has a lot of bugs.
We always play it before it gets released so there are not real game-breaking bugs. The minor bugs usually get fixed on updates after the release, so nothing to worry about. For now we just have to wait. I hope he takes care and not get over-stressed on the release, I prefer for him to take his time rather than rushing and all that.

eastorm

Oct 14, 2017
"Back to the entrance of the Castle The boss battle of the chapel has been completed The rest is to fix the entrance and actually run it two or three times After there is no problem, I will hand it over to some people for beta testing and it will be released How long it will take to release I don't know Let's talk about this after I finish running I hope that today's progress can reach the end of the test run"

Poring

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes