4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
its insanely unnecessary made difficult, the part where your hands get straped with one of the small succubus and you have to dodge through the gas hell with the pink shit thats dropping off of the ceiling statues ONTOP of the ghost that will push you around the floor. i want to see whats at the end, but i feel like its not worth the 25 restarts because of the difficulty combined with the gamebreaking bugs atm. highly suggest to wait for bugfix UNLESS you are a calm hearted person and can suffer through bugs that make you restart your savefile / game 100s of times

sandark

May 27, 2018
The key can be found in the first part of the game. In the room where there is a mature succubus offering a handjob at the bottom of the room. There are three crates in the room, you can use them to build a stair to reach a platform in the middle of the left side, that is otherwise unreachable.

Reactions: Naruleci

Sorpl3x

Dec 3, 2018
I FOUND THE KEY, in the large area with the "nice place to rest" near the end of the non reverse chaper you can find 3 crates, use them to get to the save point near the middle left and continue from there.

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
i still havent found a locked door, only magical doors that need some kind of extra seal which isnt the one that you get from the priest

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018
did we wait a whole year just for a "few animations" and a walking simulation?
i really did enjoy the other 3 stages but now theyre removed

edit: im just having skill issue figuring the stuff out

Last edited:

Hunker453

Sep 18, 2022
its insanely unnecessary made difficult, the part where your hands get straped with one of the small succubus and you have to dodge through the gas hell with the pink shit thats dropping off of the ceiling statues ONTOP of the ghost that will push you around the floor. i want to see whats at the end, but i feel like its not worth the 25 restarts because of the difficulty combined with the gamebreaking bugs atm. highly suggest to wait for bugfix UNLESS you are a calm hearted person and can suffer through bugs that make you restart your savefile / game 100s of times
I'll save you the trouble. There's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: eastorm

sandark

May 27, 2018
soooo where is a locked door that the key can be used for?
First large room of the 2nd part of the game where the succubus are hostile. I think it's the third room after the place where you can save (with the little blonde succubus that has a smartphone).
You can build a stair on the middle floor to reach the upper level on the right, in that room.

Lord Bintang

Aug 14, 2017
there are a lot of graphical bugs and issues mainly on that double statue that turned into succubus.
then when i die, there's no restart button so i have to quit first then load.
i'll post others if i find anything else and i hope these might help poring to get fixes asap.

Reactions: vince638

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
so yeah, after trying for 2 hours now, i still havent figured out how to unlock this door. i give up trying 1683126242979.png

Seez

Dec 26, 2022
I just beat the stage with the cross, are there any new animations for doing it without the cross?

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes