4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Hunker453

Sep 18, 2022
I just beat the stage with the cross, are there any new animations for doing it without the cross?
No, on my first playthrough I finished without getting the cross from the priest. Just a CLEARED message and back to waiting room.

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
i had people speculating that the boss isnt even in the game yet and will only be fightable for the dlsite release.
lets hope that this is not the case

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
I was sort of expecting a boss somewhere, perhaps there isn't or perhaps all the bugs hid it. We'll see what's up once master fixes most of the signifcant ones. Or maybe everything is accessible and I'm just too dumb to find it.

Hunker453

Sep 18, 2022
its insanely unnecessary made difficult, the part where your hands get straped with one of the small succubus and you have to dodge through the gas hell with the pink shit thats dropping off of the ceiling statues ONTOP of the ghost that will push you around the floor. i want to see whats at the end, but i feel like its not worth the 25 restarts because of the difficulty combined with the gamebreaking bugs atm. highly suggest to wait for bugfix UNLESS you are a calm hearted person and can suffer through bugs that make you restart your savefile / game 100s of times
By the way, how did you get to the Bondage Room with the Imps?
I got there by
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ilovehentairpggame
Oct 27, 2022
Paradise Key (II) can be found in the room with the fake-out statue (Basically, in the sanctuary/punishment room near the end of the demon area. It's just below the vertical falling statue section). If you go into the wall where the statue came from, you'll find a secret area with the key in it. What it does, no clue lol.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Besides the graphical glitches, I found that the pink room, it's not easy to cum even when pressing H, the gameplay freezes on the spot until you quit.

I don't know about you, the Main Menu is also altered, there's no Gallery mode followed by the rest of the levels are all disabled, skipping towards Mother's Chapel in an instant.

Hunker453

Sep 18, 2022
Paradise Key (II) can be found in the room with the fake-out statue (Basically, in the sanctuary/punishment room near the end of the demon area. It's just below the vertical falling statue section). If you go into the wall where the statue came from, you'll find a secret area with the key in it. What it does, no clue lol.
Yep, also only found this one Paradise Key (2). I guess in the full "combined" version you can collect the other 2 from the other stages and unlock something. Maybe that's it. You need all 3 to open the big sacred seal near the end?

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
Paradise keys never did anything as far as i remember, so i would go out of my way to cellect them right now. im still curious if we are actually able to open that huge purple seal or not

Hunker453

Sep 18, 2022
Everything I've found so far.

• Mother's Cross
Talk to the priestess in the big hall. NB: You have to jump up on the same level as her to interact!

• Cross of Depravity
Mother's Cross turns into this once you enter the Corrupted Side.

• Research key.
Obtained in the Safe version of the Cathedral. Obtained by stacking 3 crates "on the middle floor" in the area with the "Nice View" lady at the top. Also story stuff in there.

•White Panties
Obtained in the Safe Version. Requires Mother's Cross.
In the Longue, head right and open the Changing Room.

• Paradise Key (2)
Obtained in the Corrupted Version. In the area where you scale vertically with a lot of Statues, there's one coming out from an invisible wall. Head into it to find a door with the key inside.

• Secret Research Notes.
In the area where you can toss a guy on the falling chandeliers - there's one you can ride up. (kinda close to the "fast one" at the end). Then jump and get into a secret area requiring the Research Key. Story stuff.

• Corrupted Potion Room
In the corrupted version. In the first big area - head down to the bottom floor and into the door. Requires the Research Key. Some Story stuff in there.

• Bondage room and Corrupted Big Hall ?
Likely a bug, but in the corrupted side you can head into the Longue and then open the right door if you have the Cross of Depravity. Currently bugged and takes you to the end of a gauntlet. Head right to get into a the main hall with a Shadowy Figure.
Chapel Main story stuff.

Darkloki008

Nov 15, 2018
Save ? because of a bug, my saves are not playable (the character teleports up from the attack and when moving to the left)

Gileseypops

Feb 22, 2023
Yeah, seems like Poring has a lot of bug-fixing ahead. I found sooo many. Statues turning into other characters, animations that never completed so your character was effectively 'one-shotted', the chandeliers splitting in half...even one strange bug where the chandeliers grab you and there's an arrow above your head with a bar, presumably to escape...but noting I did triggered it.

Also, giving Poring's general exploratory approach to levels, i refuse to believe that the final version will just have a 'stage cleared' sign. i hope they have a well-deserved rest for what they have made so far and then they can get on with the bug fixing....see what comes after.

lmao0918

Apr 3, 2023
Experiencing the new version seems interesting but this month the money is running out and my mother told me not to give it more this month

Nov 27, 2019
I suggest u to dont play this version.
1.too much bugs (
2.i feel like some scenes are missing like u fk a nun who is praying on a long chair inside the praying hall.or i missheard (not sleeping nun )
3.no boss fight
Not many sex scenes or i miss them ( the confession room on dark side do nothing) the healing room on the dark side is locked still developing? or do i need a key and there is still other doors that cant not open expect research room.
but we will find out when recollection room added. might need a map.

Reactions: rico08 and lmao0918

lmao0918

Apr 3, 2023
I suggest u to dont play this version.
1.too much bugs (
2.i feel like some scenes are missing like u fk a nun who is praying on a long chair inside the praying hall.or i missheard (not sleeping nun )
3.no boss fight
Not many sex scenes or i miss them ( the confession room on dark side do nothing) the healing room on the dark side is locked still developing? or do i need a key and there is still other doors that cant not open expect research room.
but we will find out when recollection room added. might need a map.
Can you let me try it?

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes