4.60 star(s) 45 Votes
Nov 24, 2017
I apologize in advance if this has been posted already, but how do I get past this? It literally lowers in less than 5 frames, and when it goes up, it instantly goes back down once again. I can't get past it.

how.png

Nov 24, 2017
you have to jump on top of it

How!? The only way I managed to get it to lower without attacking me was to stand on the very, very edge of the little ramp, and even then the chandelier just went insane, turbo pounding the ground at extreme speeds. Look at it now, the chandelier went up but the hitbox is where the jizz is.

EDIT: nvm, I managed to time it, even with the broken hitbox, and I was able to go through it.

11f582dea4b686bb9ca8755c0eb69880.png

lmao0918

Apr 3, 2023
How!? The only way I managed to get it to lower without attacking me was to stand on the very, very edge of the little ramp, and even then the chandelier just went insane, turbo pounding the ground at extreme speeds. Look at it now, the chandelier went up but the hitbox is where the jizz is.

EDIT: nvm, I managed to time it, even with the broken hitbox, and I was able to go through it.

View attachment 2593272
omg looks great can you let me try this? pls
:cry: :cry::cry:

Hunker453

Sep 18, 2022

View attachment 2593272
If you are coming from the right, you can bug it. Run into it once and die. Then Reload.
Now you can crawl under it - when it comes down it will crash and stop mid air.

The next one further to the left can easily be dodge by faking it out and then just running past.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MortimerScharf
Nov 24, 2017
If you are coming from the right, you can bug it. Run into it once and die. Then Reload.
Now you can crawl under it - when it comes down it will crash and stop mid air.

The next one further to the left can easily be dodge by faking it out and then just running past.
I have died a bazillion times already. Tried reloading and doing what you said, but it keeps grabbing me. The only way I found to go past it is to feint it near the edge of the ramp, then jump and pray it doesn't grab me. Nvm, got what you meant. Thanks, you are the best.

Jhonny0007

Dec 28, 2021
The game has so many bugs thats its nearly unplayable, just a walking simulator. The map is huge but has almost nothing to do, just like an ubisoft game. Wait for an update because most of the stuff thats currently available you can find it in porings twitter page

Nov 24, 2017
Everything I've found so far.

• Mother's Cross
Talk to the priestess in the big hall. NB: You have to jump up on the same level as her to interact!

What do you mean with this one? Are you talking about the nun that's praying because she eats too much? With "jump up on the same level as her", are you referring to the crate in the same hall with the pews? Because she keeps saying the same lines even after dropping the crate in front of her and trying to interact iwth her.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
I recommend waiting, this version has a lot of bugs and unclear goals. The boss is nowhere to be found either. You're supposed to get an Apocrypha to open the seal to the priest room in the corrupted chapel, but I can't seem to find it. Best thing to do is wait until the many bugs are fixed. Honestly, I think Poring is tired as hell and this is consuming him, this update shows it, the premise is amazing and the release feels like he's really really tired.

Hunker453

Sep 18, 2022
Damn I even tried this cause there are stairs to the upper left. I could scale the crates, but unfortunately the chandelier is not a physical object you can stand on.

Hunker453

Sep 18, 2022
What do you mean with this one? Are you talking about the nun that's praying because she eats too much? With "jump up on the same level as her", are you referring to the crate in the same hall with the pews? Because she keeps saying the same lines even after dropping the crate in front of her and trying to interact iwth her.
No, not that nun. I mean the priestess in the really big chapel. See picrel.
Here I am standing on a different level and cannot interact. Gotta jump up to her.
1683138481942.png

Reactions: MortimerScharf

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
By the way, there's a boss. It's on the sealed room on the corrupted chapel. You need an Apocrypha, which is found in the corrupted chapel changing room, you can't fall to the bugged place, you have to get to the other side without falling.

Poring knows about all the bugs and will fix them asap.

Reactions: ViviX12

Hunker453

Sep 18, 2022
By the way, there's a boss. It's on the sealed room on the corrupted chapel. You need an Apocrypha, which is found in the corrupted chapel changing room, you can't fall to the bugged place, you have to get to the other side without falling.

Poring knows about all the bugs and will fix them asap.
Is it possible cross without cheating in the current version?

Oct 19, 2017
Good lord that boss is difficult. Unless I'm missing something that I need to do beyond dodge the orbs for a long ass time.

Oct 19, 2017
Looks like there is an entire section that appears to be inaccessible. You get teleported to the end of it if you fall into the changing room floor although that is obviously a bug

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes