4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

apermanent

Sep 23, 2021
Okay I'm gonna be honest I have no idea what to do in this update. How do I progress the stage, I've seen the screenshots of the corrupted version but I have no clue how to switch the stage over. I've talked to basically all the nuns and I don't think I'm any closer to whatever the requirement is.
I got the cross and the secret key thing but those don't seem to really help.

Oct 27, 2022
Okay I'm gonna be honest I have no idea what to do in this update. How do I progress the stage, I've seen the screenshots of the corrupted version but I have no clue how to switch the stage over. I've talked to basically all the nuns and I don't think I'm any closer to whatever the requirement is.
I got the cross and the secret key thing but those don't seem to really help.
Just keep going right and you'll find the corrupted ver and the ending, there's no requirement to it. Boss is locked behind bugs and there's currently no way to legit encounter her or "lift the seal", so don't expect her. As far as I know the cross of depravity does nothing important because of bugs (purple cross), so you might as well toss it into the HP fountain.

Reactions: apermanent

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
is there a way to checkpoint the game? i hate to run all the way => fail in the process => and then have to run the stage all over again from the start because i havent reached the save point yet, it's a pain in the ass really
Those book stands are your checkpoints, they'll save your game once you go there.

CoT ver. 0.4.1:
Mega
Thank you for the link, downloaded, but it seems there's no History Log to read it. We need to check on records for information on the bugs.

Last edited:

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
BUG FIXES REPORT :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The other obvious bugs still remain such as Gallery Mode remained disabled, past levels also disabled so you still can only play with Mother's Chapel. We have to wait again for Poring to fix these bugs.

Kild

Aug 18, 2019
BUG FIXES REPORT :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The other obvious bugs still remain such as Gallery Mode remained disabled, past levels also disabled so you still can only play with Mother's Chapel. We have to wait again for Poring to fix these bugs.
Is your priest working? I can't seem to talk to her in the Sanctuary?

Edit: Oh you need to jump up to her, thats weird.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Is your priest working? I can't seem to talk to her in the Sanctuary?
I did play the level again, I can still interact with the Head Priestess, you can't interact with her unless you jump on the small platform to reach to her level, as in feet level. If you passed her, the interactions obviously don't work. You need to jump a bit to start talking with her and get the Mother's Cross. And yes, can fuck her too, 2 times at least, 3rd time is game over.

I can classify that as a gameplay issue rather than a bug, but it'll be nice to have it fixed so that the player can just run across and still interact with her, by treating the slight elevated platform and run across it by one stair step up rather than require to jump a bit to interact the priestess.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes