4.60 star(s) 46 Votes

Touhoufan2

Sep 24, 2017
this stage is a complete master piece after completing it the first time i was at first confused but rerunning it a few times and getting the true end blew my mind, its such a shame such a good game has to come to an end like this
Wdym? When you look at the gallery, it seems like there could be 3 more levels before the dev decide to finish his game

Reactions: HostBreak

eastorm

Oct 14, 2017
this stage is a complete master piece after completing it the first time i was at first confused but rerunning it a few times and getting the true end blew my mind, its such a shame such a good game has to come to an end like this
True end?

JoeMcGoon

Apr 13, 2018
**spoiler of some content**

To be honest i expect some tailjob or cunnilingus from this stage, but there are none of them :(

And i expect the defeat scene of the boss would be something more hardcore, like reverse gang bang or atleast something else, not just a simple 4 some with 1 boss and 3 males, and i gotta be honest, the best scene of this stage that i like(might be the only one that i think is good), is the big sis succubus scene, but only the first half, the other half is a nah, might be because i hate handjob or anything that doesn't relate the pussy cat stuff(except tailjob or cunnilingus), so damn simple

And the confession room good lord, maybe i don't know how to unlock the content, but it's only titjob only on the good side(i saw there is a fuck scene too but i don't know how to unlock that scene), the corrupt side it's none existed for h scene

Scene i have found so far:
  1. On the good side:
    • Cow girl titfuck
    • Confession room titfuck
    • Longue room fuck scene + the locked room scene(both succusbus + human)
    • Priest scene
    • Big sis nun hand job
    • The nun who sleeping scene(both succusbus + human)
  2. On the corrupt side:
    • The footjob scene, both 1 nun and 3 nuns version
    • All kind of traps scene
    • Loli nun + big sis nun succubus scene
    • Boss scene
    • Longue room fuck scene, kinda let down since there is no continuation after surrender
    • The scene where MC got tie to a loli in bdsm suit

There might be some scenes that i dont know yet since im a noob(like the cow girl on the corrupt side, i haven't found her yet, or the map that you got tie to a bdsm girl, i can't finish that stage)

But well, that's just my though on this stage, no offense or anything, Poring's work is still great for most of the people
Any luck finding out how to do the fuck scene for the confession booth? I remember seeing it on twitter and tried a bunch of stuff to make it work but couldn't get anything.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Wdym? When you look at the gallery, it seems like there could be 3 more levels before the dev decide to finish his game
during the process of creating this most recent level, the dev tried several times to get the game registered to steam, and failed multiple times, getting to the point where he couldn't submit it any more (because the steam submission process is garbage and completely arbitrary based on who you get).

This depressed him quite a lot, and while he committed to completing this level, he decided to stop here, rather than finish, and reuse assets in a different game, that he hopes will be able to be submitted on steam.

That's what I remember anyway, it was a while ago, might have lost some details or got them mixed up.

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
Where did you find sleeping nun?
https://f95zone.to/threads/castle-of-temptation-v0-3-4a-poring.52714/post-10683143

it's from the "research key"

Is this actually doing something?

View attachment 2596885
i think there is none, i expect there will be some scenes of her in the corrupt side, but i cant find anything

Any luck finding out how to do the fuck scene for the confession booth? I remember seeing it on twitter and tried a bunch of stuff to make it work but couldn't get anything.
sadly no, i try everything i can think of but nothing happen

Last edited:

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
yo I love poring but holy fck the last stage is way too hard. Like yeah pretty much impossible because no healing stations. I literally am sitting here butt naked for like 2 hours and practically forgot this was a hentai game and not jump king with how invested I became in beating this shit. lmao
You gotta rush to unlock the glyph once done, you have access to a healing station, before that however, I just did my best to get to the nearest save at max health with cloth, and experienced all the content that there is to experience through that save. The boss however is another story, that shit is way too difficult

Reactions: Touhoufan2

Djtooth

Jun 24, 2018
Can we get a screen shot of where to stack the crates to get the research key? The chandelier doesn't have collision.

JoeMcGoon

Apr 13, 2018
Can we get a screen shot of where to stack the crates to get the research key? The chandelier doesn't have collision.
Its down and to the left, there should be some platforms that you can stack the boxes on to get to a normally inaccessible ledge

pie4ever0

Aug 1, 2017
I think Hunker made a typo in his post, you don't want to stack near the "Nice view" lady - that's just where the third crate is. I don't have my game open to take a screenshot but the actual place you want to stack them is on top of some floating platforms near where the 2 crates start out in the bottom of that zone. If I recall correctly you should be able to see a ledge with a save spot you can't reach to the left of the platforms. That's where you need to go.

Reactions: loveycrow

hidden1111

Dec 24, 2019
et Research Notes.
In the area where you can toss a guy on the f
**spoiler of some content**

To be honest i expect some tailjob or cunnilingus from this stage, but there are none of them :(

And i expect the defeat scene of the boss would be something more hardcore, like reverse gang bang or atleast something else, not just a simple 4 some with 1 boss and 3 males, and i gotta be honest, the best scene of this stage that i like(might be the only one that i think is good), is the big sis succubus scene, but only the first half, the other half is a nah, might be because i hate handjob or anything that doesn't relate the pussy cat stuff(except tailjob or cunnilingus), so damn simple

And the confession room good lord, maybe i don't know how to unlock the content, but it's only titjob only on the good side(i saw there is a fuck scene too but i don't know how to unlock that scene), the corrupt side it's none existed for h scene

Scene i have found so far:
  1. On the good side:
    • Cow girl titfuck
    • Confession room titfuck
    • Longue room fuck scene + the locked room scene(both succusbus + human)
    • Priest scene
    • Big sis nun hand job
    • The nun who sleeping scene(both succusbus + human)
  2. On the corrupt side:
    • The footjob scene, both 1 nun and 3 nuns version
    • All kind of traps scene
    • Loli nun + big sis nun succubus scene
    • Boss scene
    • Longue room fuck scene, kinda let down since there is no continuation after surrender
    • The scene where MC got tie to a loli in bdsm suit

There might be some scenes that i dont know yet since im a noob(like the cow girl on the corrupt side, i haven't found her yet, or the map that you got tie to a bdsm girl, i can't finish that stage)

But well, that's just my though on this stage, no offense or anything, Poring's work is still great for most of the people

wheres the nun that sleeps ???

4.60 star(s) 46 Votes