4.60 star(s) 46 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CastleOfTemptation-0.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Leus

Nov 6, 2017
i know im dumb but how can i change the stage when i cleared the Church? when i go inside that gate i only have the church to choose

Nov 27, 2019
Is this actually doing something?

View attachment 2596885
Yep poring should add sex scenes of her and others nuns on good side.
To be honest i am a bit dissappointed when i reach the logue only 1 girls.
YA YA it is fobidden but We are the mc after all if we want it we can rape them then she has no choice but to let us rape her then suck us dry ofcource
We also rape the library girl in laboratory stage after all.

Plus I was asking about a nun waiting for mc on long branch in praying hall right here. Am i missheard it?
Castle of Temptation V0.4.0 TEST 5_6_2023 12_00_11 AM.png

and what happened to cm sucking plants? and angels?
again to be honest the sex scenes and gameover scenes are fewer than laboratory at this point unless i miss some of them. is this full update?

Reactions: Peredine

P-1000

Jan 2, 2022
I stacked the 3 crates on the part where the nun says "nice view" but i cant reach the upper part.
Found a bug where when i pause and resume while sitting on the 3 crates it launches me into the air but i cant use it to reach the place still

pie4ever0

Aug 1, 2017
there is a room there, but the chandelier i'm trying to get to has no collision, what am i doing wrong?((
I stacked the 3 crates on the part where the nun says "nice view" but i cant reach the upper part.
Found a bug where when i pause and resume while sitting on the 3 crates it launches me into the air but i cant use it to reach the place still

the actual place you want to stack them is on top of some floating platforms near where the 2 crates start out in the bottom of that zone. If I recall correctly you should be able to see a ledge with a save spot you can't reach to the left of the platforms. That's where you need to go.

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
ok so, I got the cross, went with it to the reverse world, survived and reached the apocrypha book, unlocked the boss near the end, even passed the parkour to remove the cross.
but I just could not beat stage 3/4 of the boss fight, is there anything past it other than a "Clear" screen after beating the boss?
is there a save after it someone can share?
i got the save right before the last chapel boss, no way out, just forward.

Salty_Boi21

Feb 23, 2019
ok so, I got the cross, went with it to the reverse world, survived and reached the apocrypha book, unlocked the boss near the end, even passed the parkour to remove the cross.
but I just could not beat stage 3/4 of the boss fight, is there anything past it other than a "Clear" screen after beating the boss?
is there a save after it someone can share?
i got the save right before the last chapel boss, no way out, just forward.
Got to beat the 3/4 part but im currently stuck on 4/4. She just spams orbs that spawn on your location and it eventually gets so damn hectic that its impossible if not, incredibly hard to dodge. Got some consistent ways to keep the clothing up to the fourth phase but it honestly doesnt even do much for me. Gonna keep trying.

For those who are having trouble even for just the first three phases, tip of mine is to use the crawl when they spawn in order to stall them and group them together making it easier to dodge. Jump early and dont be afraid to crawl under the stun stars (thats what im gonna call them now). Dont jump late and jump early as the orbs turning takes some time and will still give you a big window to prepare for the next attack of stun stars. Third phase is honestly easiest for me but thats just personal preference. If anyone beat the fourth part, please give some tips for grouping them to make them less linear and long to make the last half of it bearable, starting to think that until poring nerfs that phase, the shirt is gonna be essential for stall.

EDIT: Found a neat little trick, the stun stars will knock you back away from the direction you're facing. You can basically press a direction facing the orbs if you think you're gonna get hit by the stun to give yourself a bit more distance and more time to dodge it without getting hit by the orb.

Reactions: PepperedRibs
4.60 star(s) 46 Votes