4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
Guys could you please put enemy discriptions and animations(and their discriptions) under spoiler? I mean some of us(me) try to avoid all spoilers till new version comes out, but still monitors thread for news and conversations.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
I spoke to Poring, either the chandelier is alive and wants to crush that boy or maybe that boy wants to keep playing the boobs like a toy. I hope it doesn't result in a bloody mess, I want hentai games that don't involve gore & blood, one 18+ rating is enough for sex, gore is separate.
There won't be any gore on the game, so no worries. The most "hardcore" stuff we got was the losing scenes for the succubus queen on obsidian hall and the big frog on the lab, but gore is a no no.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Can guarantee it's not a gore scene...
That is good but those ellipsis have me a little worried...

Guys could you please put enemy discriptions and animations(and their discriptions) under spoiler? I mean some of us(me) try to avoid all spoilers till new version comes out, but still monitors thread for news and conversations.
Agreed with this. I too like to avoid the spoil.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
There won't be any gore on the game, so no worries. The most "hardcore" stuff we got was the losing scenes for the succubus queen on obsidian hall and the big frog on the lab, but gore is a no no.
Disturbing Defeated scenes are fine enough, just not anything related to blood. Let Resident Evil do that instead.

• Thinking Face

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
By the way, version 0.3.4 and 0.3.4a got released. Bug fixes.

※V0.3.4α& V0.3.4 Patch notes

Patch Notes
‧Corrected the dialogue of the guide's in in virginity mode.
‧Fixed Japanese translation and missing characters.
‧Fix the problem of getting stuck when caught by small dolls in the Doll house.
‧Fix the problem of camera zooming after leaving Gallery mode.
‧Corrected the problem with Kuminu's dialogue.
‧Fix the problem with the title music.
That version came out on 2021. It's only bugfixes... wtf xD. I posted info about that on october 21st, 2021.

bound&gagged

Oct 21, 2022
That version came out on 2021. It's only bugfixes... wtf xD. I posted that on october 21st, 2021.
But there are newly added contents in 0.3.4α, as indicated in the patch notes:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update Stage "Forbidden Laboratory" has been added.
31 kinds of H-scenes have been added.
The Obsidian Hall - new paths have been added and players can now escape from the bad end rooms. Obsidian Hall - new paths have been added to allow players to escape from rooms with bad endings.
." Added "virgin mode", "hard mode" and free mode." Virgin Mode" and "Hard Mode" can be set in the restroom.
You can now see the conversation in the "Virgin" mode in the gallery mode.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
But there are newly added contents in 0.3.4α, as indicated in the patch notes:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update Stage "Forbidden Laboratory" has been added.
31 kinds of H-scenes have been added.
The Obsidian Hall - new paths have been added and players can now escape from the bad end rooms. Obsidian Hall - new paths have been added to allow players to escape from rooms with bad endings.
." Added "virgin mode", "hard mode" and free mode." Virgin Mode" and "Hard Mode" can be set in the restroom.
You can now see the conversation in the "Virgin" mode in the gallery mode.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No. That was added previously... That was just info Poring wrote to summarize everything done on 0.3 version and after. Forbidden Laboratory was the 0.3 release. The virgin mode was added on 0.3.3a. You just have to read the changelog on the main page...

bound&gagged

Oct 21, 2022
No. That was added previously... That was just info Poring wrote to summarize everything done on 0.3 version and after. Forbidden Laboratory was the 0.3 release. The virgin mode was added on 0.3.3a. You just have to read the changelog on the main page...
Goddamn, he placed the patch notes in the thread for v0.3.4a so I thought it was just implemented. Thank you btw. =/

Reactions: Sama変態

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
so next area will be v0.4.0?

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes