4.60 star(s) 47 Votes

EON_MASTER

Apr 27, 2019
Wdym? When you look at the gallery, it seems like there could be 3 more levels before the dev decide to finish his game
he already announce he isnt going to continue castle of temptation cause he couldnt get it on steam but he will be reusing the concept for a different game so..

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
What am I supposed to do when I reach "Lost Apocrypha"?
Right now, if I go after the last few posts about how unfair the last boss is (I haven't even tried it yet), try to not cry loud enough for your parents to enter your room to check on you.

Sasquatchias

Jan 15, 2019
any idea what to do whit the bug trap? the one so near to the ground that is imposible to evade? i try just to run and jump but nothing work
Are you talking about the final chandelier in that room that has a bunch of them? If so what you're supposed to do is use throw the guy in the first trap, and then later start climbing on top of the chandeliers so you can climb at the top of the trapped one and then crouch so you can crawl through the gap.

Sasquatchias

Jan 15, 2019
What am I supposed to do when I reach "Lost Apocrypha"?
When you reach and grab the Lost Apocrypha you are supposed to go back to the previous dressing room, and from right before the closest crack in the floor you want to do a long jump back towards the right of the room.

The reason why is that the floor beneath you will break apart, and to progress without falling into a unique scenario you have to land on a little bit of flooring that doesn't break apart.

If you do fall into the pit you'll be taken to a tunnel where you have to slowly shuffle forward whilst avoiding traps that arouse you, and failing leads to a gameover. If you succeed it drops you back off in the Chapel, but you still lose the book.

Once you do get the book there is an area next to the lowest save point (pointed out by wooden signs) with three crates stacked near it, and a chandelier that drops down onto it. Ride the chandelier and jump to the left to reach a barrier, and Check it to destroy the barrier with the book. After that you have some platforming to do to reach a fountain that'll wash away the cross, letting you go forward to another save point that leads to the boss of the stage.

Ovcla

Jun 22, 2018
I saw someone talk about 2 scenes in the infirmary, how do you get them ? I only ever see the milking one ?

Kr27

Donor
Jul 20, 2018
View attachment FvilofmacAUsr2s.jfif So Poring decided on the next updated to add that... :

"In order to appease the players who are angry and upset by the hidden bosses
In the next update, I will add an additional poisonous system
If you lose to the boss, you will see this board in the lounge
Molly Jay on the board will scold you well
It will give you more motivation to break through the difficulty
And please don't give up!" translated through DeepL

Last edited:

Pappercut

Dec 3, 2017
View attachment 2603550 So Poring decided on the next updated to add that... :

"In order to appease the players who are angry and upset by the hidden bosses
In the next update, I will add an additional poisonous system
If you lose to the boss, you will see this board in the lounge
Molly Jay on the board will scold you well
It will give you more motivation to break through the difficulty
And please don't give up!" translated through DeepL
Based Poring!
"The people are complaining about the game's difficulty... I'll make it more difficult and make fun of them when they lose! That'll show 'em"

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Right now, if I go after the last few posts about how unfair the last boss is (I haven't even tried it yet), try to not cry loud enough for your parents to enter your room to check on you.
I beat him, and now i regret it, i spend few hours trying, for 0 reward, stage end is absolutely the same..

max12321

Aug 6, 2019
Where on earth are these damn book and cross ?
Also, can someone make a mini map or something like that ?

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I swear this stage after you unlock the big gate with apocrypha might be impossible. The hitboxes are clunky the movement is very springy and you have to be EXTREMELY precise, one wrong move and you have to restart
w8 till you see the boss, it will change your definition of impossible.

Caputmortuum

Jan 8, 2019
w8 till you see the boss, it will change your definition of impossible.
I cant fucking get through the parkour how am i supposed to see the boss?? is there like a tactic, cheat code or an item that makes any of this easier?? i got the key and white panties altho i have no idea on what the panties do

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I cant fucking get through the parkour how am i supposed to see the boss?? is there like a tactic, cheat code or an item that makes any of this easier?? i got the key and white panties altho i have no idea on what the panties do
just jump till you make it, try not pressing jump button for too long, cause you'll hit obstacles from the ceiling. This segment is frustrating but not that long after all. Idk what panties do, you def don't need them to get to the boss.

mamiejojo

Jan 14, 2021
I swear this stage after you unlock the big gate with apocrypha might be impossible. The hitboxes are clunky the movement is very springy and you have to be EXTREMELY precise, one wrong move and you have to restart
ahahah u didn't even see the boss yet / to be honest the section that ur in pretty easy to be honest i found the hallway with the loli more complicated than this

jeveasy

Jun 21, 2017
Are you talking about the final chandelier in that room that has a bunch of them? If so what you're supposed to do is use throw the guy in the first trap, and then later start climbing on top of the chandeliers so you can climb at the top of the trapped one and then crouch so you can crawl through the gap.
You don't actually need to throw him, you can juke the first trap.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BloomYourDreams
4.60 star(s) 47 Votes