4.60 star(s) 47 Votes

Sasquatchias

Jan 15, 2019
Behind the "fast" statue after the 'library' area is a hidden room that gives the 'paradise key (II)'

any idea what this is for?

View attachment 2601996 View attachment 2601997 View attachment 2601998 View attachment 2601999 View attachment 2602000
I might be misremembering, but I don't believe the Paradise Keys do anything yet. I want to say I thought I remember them unlocking a research area in some levels, but it's been months since I played through the original game.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
omg where is the book and do I need also the key to open the barrier for the boss??
The Book is in the locked room of the Corrupted lounge. you need the Cross of Depravity to open it. There a trap after you get the book so be sure to save if case you mess up.

adzull

May 9, 2017
any idea what to do whit the bug trap? the one so near to the ground that is imposible to evade? i try just to run and jump but nothing work

charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
i think this game looks interesting but I have honestly not yet understood how I am supposed to progress further. I have now played the first level like 4-5 times and cleared it but no other level is showing up. I have tryed different ways, went through other rooms and so on but the result is still the same. The only difference I found was that it is now marked as a 2 star level but it doesn't change after that any more.
What am I supposed to do?

QuaintOG

Aug 24, 2022
i think this game looks interesting but I have honestly not yet understood how I am supposed to progress further. I have now played the first level like 4-5 times and cleared it but no other level is showing up. I have tryed different ways, went through other rooms and so on but the result is still the same. The only difference I found was that it is now marked as a 2 star level but it doesn't change after that any more.
What am I supposed to do?
0.4.1 version of CoT has only one level, Poring had to remove the other levels because of bugs.
0.3.4 has all levels except for the chapel.

Reactions: charmaman
Jan 25, 2018
As someone who's cleared the game now, I'd just point out that since this is a WIP it's almost impossible to really identify consistently why the bugs are happening. So if you are combining "bugs that can make progress impossible" with "bugs that can make figuring out how to progress" much harder with "difficulty people clearly have an issue with", that's not great from a design or enjoyment pov, because there's not a lot you can do to manage it.

Especially if there's a lack of saves which means bugs that handicap progress. I had two resets to bugs - and im sure other people had a lot more. That's only going to kill the fun.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Guys i managed to clear the boss fight, but i still think i missed something... Can someone answer this:
- Is it possible to reach top floor on holy side of the church? Wooden sign kinda hints that it should be possible, but I can't find a way
- Why do I need panties and key to lab? It seems that entering a lab on unholy side of church is actually detrimental, cause it gives you nothing, but you can't get back. And to reach boss you only need a book, right?
- Is it possible to do something with unholy cross on a holy side of a church? You can just enter unholy side with a normal blessing and then go right back through same door, and you'll get unholy cross on a holy side, but why would you need it?
- I can't find infirmary or cowgirl nun that was in it on unholy side at all D:
- Is it possible to escape unholy lounge room once you get cursed by succubus?
- How do i use confession room on unholy side?

Reactions: DaiReth

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
any idea what to do whit the bug trap? the one so near to the ground that is imposible to evade? i try just to run and jump but nothing work
The ones covered with cum cant be dodged they move to fast, the first one your supposed to throw the guy near it at it to give you a chance to go under, near the end of the hallway there is another that to get by you have to jump on top of the normal trap next to it and ride it up until you can go on top of the fast trap then you can crouch walk over it.

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes