4.60 star(s) 46 Votes

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
... I just lost everything... my is save was deleted as I ragequit against the church boss... I can't believe I'm saying this but fuck you poring...
Its not porings fault if you can't control your temper. Please stay ontopic and don't start anything that could result in a flamewar.

Aug 3, 2018
Its not porings fault if you can't control your temper. Please stay ontopic and don't start anything that could result in a flamewar.
Look I get it. But the last part in that boss battle feels unfair like the first three-part felt planned and fair. Even accessing the boss even was pretty hard to get there in the first was also pretty fair even though I lose a lot of times. Look I like Poring my god is he good but the last phase for the boss was just not fun.

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
Look I get it. But the last part in that boss battle feels unfair like the first three-part felt planned and fair. Even accessing the boss even was pretty hard to get there in the first was also pretty fair even though I lose a lot of times. Look I like Poring my god is he good but the last phase for the boss was just not fun.
This is still a beta phase, I'm pretty sure poring is still taking in feedback and will adjust the difficulty accordingly. He has no intention of making his game unbeatable, he never did that. As you pointed out, the other level bosses are also difficult, but in no way on an unfair level.

mamiejojo

Jan 14, 2021
did someone beat the section when u lost the book ? what happen next ?
edit : just finished it nothing new

Last edited:

Sasquatchias

Jan 15, 2019
Honestly I feel like I wouldn't find this level as much of a pain as it is if there were at least two or three more save points scattered in it not too far into the alternate paths you can take. Just feels like unless you're prepared to go through a LOT of backtracking you can only really commit to a certain route at a time.

Also pretty disappointed with the lack of unique gameover screens this update, doesn't feel like there are as many as the other levels had.

did someone beat the section when u lost the book ? what happen next ?
If you beat the section where you lose the book it just throws you out into the section of the chapel that has one of the locked and gated doors. The one with the "Left Hallway" sign if I remember right.

Aug 3, 2018
This is still a beta phase, I'm pretty sure poring is still taking in feedback and will adjust the difficulty accordingly. He has no intention of making his game unbeatable, he never did that. As you pointed out, the other level bosses are also difficult, but in no way on an unfair level.
Sorry, I just really wanted to make this clear. I never said it was an unfair level and it was just very hard if you choose it to be, it is very much an option to take to go to the church boss and make the rest of the level hard in order to get to her. The only time I said it to be unfair was just fourth phases of the boss that it.

QuaintOG

Aug 24, 2022
i got the book but i fell into the trap and i lost it, is there any way to get it back?
Reload your save. Save when you get new items, there should be save points where you can lose sufficient enough progress if there was not a save point.

Reactions: idealji

Tcharlie4

Jul 12, 2021
Christ that last boss was a pain in the ass but I managed to beat her! Felt satisfying, but I never thought I would actually rage in a H game. lol

Reactions: vince638

CursedUwU

Jul 22, 2020
Im stuck on here :
at some point there were plateform that spawn to go up but now I dont see them
anyone can help pls?

QuaintOG

Aug 24, 2022
Im stuck on here :
at some point there were plateform that spawn to go up but now I dont see them
anyone can help pls?
Reload the game. It's a bug where the platforms either spawn in incorrect positions or they don't spawn at all. Alternatively, you can also use the boxes in the lower areas and bring them with you to give you a higher altitude so that you can complete that area without reloading.

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
ok, after about 3 attempts, i am giving up trying the boss in the... "correct" way, a lot of waiting to start the fight, and it's slow...
So I used Cheat Engine, easy, Value Type: 4bytes
with cloth search for "1", lose cloth somehow, search for "0", pick cloth from the floor, and repeat, 1 with cloth, 0 without cloth... until only 3 values remain, freeze these values in 1, and that's it, now you have infinite cloth, even if you don't see it in the character, you will never lose your clothes, easy win the boss.

This is probably a secret boss to compensate for the end of the game... you can feel that this level was artificially hard, looking only at the enemies, they are not difficult, the other stages had much more hard enemies to evade, here is just the traps and the one hit cums kills, after all this was not supposed to be the final stage... but it will have to be, unfortunately. so this increase in difficulty was because we weren't "used to" with the final stages, and we ended up jumping from the easiests stages to the most difficult stage, if you compare, the difficulty of the stages was gradually increasing, one hour I believe it would really reach such difficulty

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
ok, after about 3 attempts, i am giving up trying the boss in the... "correct" way, a lot of waiting to start the fight, and it's slow...
So I used Cheat Engine, easy, Value Type: 4bytes
with cloth search for "1", lose cloth somehow, search for "0", pick cloth from the floor, and repeat, 1 with cloth, 0 without cloth... until only 3 values remain, freeze these values in 1, and that's it, now you have infinite cloth, even if you don't see it in the character, you will never lose your clothes, easy win the boss.

This is probably a secret boss to compensate for the end of the game... you can feel that this level was artificially hard, looking only at the enemies, they are not difficult, the other stages had much more hard enemies to evade, here is just the traps and the one hit cums kills, after all this was not supposed to be the final stage... but it will have to be, unfortunately. so this increase in difficulty was because we weren't "used to" with the final stages, and we ended up jumping from the easiests stages to the most difficult stage, if you compare, the difficulty of the stages was gradually increasing, one hour I believe it would really reach such difficulty
I still think that this boss isnt "optional" and if you go to the exit normally, that you'll be caught in a trap. The start of the boss fight implied that for me. since they were confused why we werent caught, and realized we snuck in by stealing the book.

Poring will likely nerf this boss though. Probably removing the Sparks.

4.60 star(s) 46 Votes