4.60 star(s) 46 Votes

Curious_Lama

Dec 2, 2017
I somehow managed to clear level without even encountering the boss. wtf did just happened? As I scroll through thread there are items you need to find. Looks like I skipped all the content, even though it wasn't my intention. Well, I need to do second run

Reactions: DoubleAsan

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
I somehow managed to clear level without even encountering the boss. wtf did just happened? As I scroll through thread there are items you need to find. Looks like I skipped all the content, even though it wasn't my intention. Well, I need to do second run
It's 2 routes you can take.

The boss version is a bit more challenging, that will be carry the Purple Cross into the corrupted side, enter the upside down Changing Room (Via the Lounge, the Changing Room is where you acquire the white panties) and acquire that Purple Book, find the large rune wall that is blocked, the Purple Book will unlock the way and you can get to the boss. But beware, the boss is very tough to beat unless you get yourself a keyboard auto-clicker to escape her grasp.

Last edited:

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Correct.
In version 0.4.0 and 0.4.1, only these 2 levels exists.
In 0.3.3a - you have (Waiting Room), Obsidian Hall, Magic Doll House, and Forbidden Laboratory.
I have the previous copy of the game as 0.3.4a , I can provide the link if anyone wants it. Or can wait for a mod to restore it.

Of course previous version has all of the previous level and the gallery mode which we can have sex with the other girls, sure if the Save files can cooperate in Gallery Mode, but I'll try that one out.
EDIT : Dammit! You can't Save Game in the Gallery Mode in the previous version. o_O(n)

Last edited:

Curious_Lama

Dec 2, 2017
It's 2 routes you can take.

The boss version is a bit more challenging, that will be carry the Purple Cross into the corrupted side, enter the upside down Changing Room (Via the Lounge, the Changing Room is where you acquire the white panties) and acquire that Purple Book, find the large rune wall that is blocked, the Purple Book will unlock the way and you can get to the boss. But beware, the boss is very tough to beat unless you get yourself a keyboard auto-clicker to escape her grasp.
haha, no I don't have that kind of keyboard) Almost broke my fingers trying to escape from a simple mob. Just to look at the boss will be enough ) Until the full version release at least. Thank you for tips, will try to follow that

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
i havent seen a more infurtiating fucking level than this piece of shit chapel holy fuck, legendary difficulty warhammer 3 feels less frustrating than this

• Haha
Reactions: vince638

mamiejojo

Jan 14, 2021
No, that's what I mean. I've been ~EVERYWHERE~ I can find to go. I've found the entrance to every other room/level. There are NO items in this game as far as I'm aware. There's no cross, there's no washing anything, there's no panties or key. There's a locked door, a locked gate, and the big pink magic barrier. (There's also another way to get to the laboratory, but maybe that was before going through the upside down door, I just know in my first playthrough I got to a locked door with the laboratory key and it wasn't the chandelier entrance, cause I didn't get to that section on my first playthroughs route.)

here a video of where u normaly get the cross and the key to the hidden laboratory

Hunker453

Sep 18, 2022
can't wait for the gallery
The part I'm most excited about whether or not it will include some additional animations that were cut from the release due to time constraints or technical issues. Seeing how many bugs the initial release had and the 28 sex scenes (haven't counted, but didn't feel like 28) reported by the developer - it's not impossible some scenes simply aren't in the game, or aren't accessible due to some issue or another.

4.60 star(s) 46 Votes