4.60 star(s) 46 Votes

EliTheLewd

Feb 25, 2019
so i got past the 4th lantern and i wanna know is the black hole the 2nd phase and is there not another scene to see for her?

Coomerbrain69

May 7, 2019
I think the biggest thing that makes me annoyed about the game is the sometimes frankly unreasonable or outright inescapable situations.

Like most enemies you can escape from with a shit ton of mashing, but then you have certain enemies or obstacles where the game gives you an opportunity to escape but no matter how hard you try it's actually an inescapable event - one key example being the current boss of the latest update, where getting grabbed by her is confirmed damage being dealt to you.
The boss grab is actually escapable, it's just impossible to do with human inputs (I had to use a multi-key macro spamming left and right with a .005s interval inbetween) Might be an oversight on Poring's behalf, no way anyone can input keys that fast.

QuaintOG

Aug 24, 2022
The boss grab is actually escapable, it's just impossible to do with human inputs (I had to use a multi-key macro spamming left and right with a .005s interval inbetween) Might be an oversight on Poring's behalf, no way anyone can input keys that fast.
It's probably a bug.
I think there's just a value that gets added every time the boss grabs you which makes the boss more resistant to mashing, and that value doesn't seem to reset properly unless you reload the game. Or it's just a poorly programmed anticheat.

Hunker453

Sep 18, 2022
So I cleared the church, but I don't have access to the next level?
This version (v0.4/v0.41) only has 1 level and no gallery for now.
The game version 0.3.3a has 3 different levels and a gallery mode. This had to be cut from the latest version due to bugs.
Mother's chapel is technically supposed to be level #2 iirc.
1683372945509.png

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
ugh but still cant even seem to enter it, the 2 boxes i want to send accross to be able to jump on to get in the infirmary gets stuck everytime by the statue --(

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
So I have to crawl back through that crate area to actually do the boss? Rip
Maybe? I dont know what pathing you took. if you grabbed the book and then went through the room full of crates and gas then you are already in the correct area.
Check the bottom floor. The Picture i took the crates were already in that exact position. I just stood on top of the crates because i didnt want the Background guy in the screenshot.

Last edited:

twokan

Sep 1, 2021
i give up, the boss is fucking bullshit, also the 4th phase has 2 phases? wtf??? i cant even beat it using cheats (tinytask). its such garbage game design.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Also I've escaped from the bosses grab twice, it does get harder the more you get grabbed though. but it wasnt as impossible as the impossible to escape grabs are. At least until they get harder.

Hunker453

Sep 18, 2022
i give up, the boss is fucking bullshit, also the 4th phase has 2 phases? wtf??? i cant even beat it using cheats (tinytask). its such garbage game design.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, aside from the mashing being rough after getting caught multiple times, the boss fight isn't that hard.
One tip I can give is that "less is more". Focus on stacking the orbs up. You can also jump on the platforms to make them go upwards, then crawl under them.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
why 0.3.4 version was removed, in version 0.4.1 there is only one level.
sadly no gallery, hopefully it'll be added
I hope a moderator can restore the previous version, the current one has no previous levels and Gallery Mode disabled. I spoke to Poring from Twitter, he told me that he won't fix them until he release the final game. Oh bummer! Hopefully he change his mind.

I knew someone would use a keyboard auto-clicker, :LOL: which software did you use? I too want to beat the boss. You got to show me how to cheat against that boss.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weinkeller

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
ive kinda remember poring will include like some man eating plants in the chapel gardens and maybe angels(?) in this stage, are those things became cut content now?

4.60 star(s) 46 Votes