4.60 star(s) 46 Votes
Mar 11, 2021
well that was a letdown frankly
feels like i kinda just blindly wandered through the chapel, got screwed on the chandeliers too till i found you could stand on them, then kinda just tricked my way through with lucky dodging and some damage boosting (particularly the room with 3 of the teleporters) i don't even know where the boss is!

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Yeah, the crushing statues got me two times as well. And that abysmal chandelier that everyone talked about. xD
All this talk about going above the chandelier... I did it the hard way I suppose. Found the first chandelier could be baited since it's high enough, even though it's super fast. Once it hits the ground you can walk through it safely. So I grabbed the guy and took him all the way to the end and threw him at that last chandelier. At this point though I think I'll just wait for the version that's fixed and perhaps has a gallery before I play through it again to find things I missed.

Jan 20, 2021
I don't understand. I've tried looking everywhere for... Anything else. And all I can find are locked doors, and the end of the stage, which doesn't unlock a second stage?

This thread is talking about bosses, and other peoples screenshots have items, some talk about going to the laboratory...

Cat of Castle(JP)

May 5, 2023
Oh...I haven't noticed paradise key2. I managed to get.
But...the door corresponding to this key (rather chandelier) does not operate properly now, right?

loveycrow

Jul 15, 2018
I don't understand. I've tried looking everywhere for... Anything else. And all I can find are locked doors, and the end of the stage, which doesn't unlock a second stage?

This thread is talking about bosses, and other peoples screenshots have items, some talk about going to the laboratory...

You have to download version 0.3.4 for the Laboratory because the latest test version only contains the chapel.

mamiejojo

Jan 14, 2021
i swear the phase 3 and 4 .... i can't even describe how much it's tilting
like i needed to use cheat engine to manipulate the speed for being abble to see the path that i needed to choose

Last edited:

mamiejojo

Jan 14, 2021

it's because u probably washed away the cross u need it later to obtain a book that u find the lounge and with it u can do the boss / as for the laboratory its a key that u must find before entering the reverse chapel once u find it in the early chandelier u can see a spot in the roof and there u can find the laboratory 1683334415543.png
the panty is just a item that u can have by unlocking the door in the lounge with the cross

Zerfost

May 9, 2017
Is the depraved cross necessary to beat the level ? Getting one shot by everything combined with the new obstacles that put you in game over state instantly when you try to pass them isn't really what I enjoy.

Gaias

Aug 22, 2016
Is the depraved cross necessary to beat the level ? Getting one shot by everything combined with the new obstacles that put you in game over state instantly when you try to pass them isn't really what I enjoy.
It's required to get the book to fight the boss, but not beat the level.

Jan 20, 2021
item that u can have by unlocking the door in the lounge with the cross
No, that's what I mean. I've been ~EVERYWHERE~ I can find to go. I've found the entrance to every other room/level. There are NO items in this game as far as I'm aware. There's no cross, there's no washing anything, there's no panties or key. There's a locked door, a locked gate, and the big pink magic barrier. (There's also another way to get to the laboratory, but maybe that was before going through the upside down door, I just know in my first playthrough I got to a locked door with the laboratory key and it wasn't the chandelier entrance, cause I didn't get to that section on my first playthroughs route.)

uxuxux

Jan 10, 2018
No, that's what I mean. I've been ~EVERYWHERE~ I can find to go. I've found the entrance to every other room/level. There are NO items in this game as far as I'm aware. There's no cross, there's no washing anything, there's no panties or key.
The mentioned items (at least the panties and the cross) can be found before the reverse chapel area, without the enemies.

Reactions: StevenEXE

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Its not just finding this update frustrating to play. bugs and the difficulty should be 2 stars its hard as fuck and i have not fought the boss yet

Reactions: Stealth_Meister

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
I imagine that beating the boss will be required to actually beat the level, and the "Clear" that we think is the exit is actually a trap. the Bosses Dialogue also correlates with this theory.

4.60 star(s) 46 Votes