4.60 star(s) 46 Votes

Amun-Ra

May 7, 2020
Does anybody know why Poring separated the chapel from the other levels and removed the gallery? This doesn't seem like a proper 0.4, more like a preview update that has yet to be merged into the main game.

Kr27

Donor
Jul 20, 2018
Also, Poring said he will release a bug fixed version again on May 10 or 15

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
So Poring said "the final boss will not be nerfed" he gave advice for the fourth phase for someone on Twitter :
"The balls in the 4th lamp is slowly than other three. Try to lure the balls to the edge of the screen before the final wave which the balls and stars crazy shot out to you. "

Anyway, I hope someone makes a cheat that make the MC invincible… because Poring is too focus to make it in this "Lore fascination" making it hard because of the Lores... and doesn't care if it's hard for player..
...So the boss that so far has been the most frustrating to try and beat by far isn't getting changed? Okay. I do appreciate the work he's put into this game as a whole, but I think the biggest problem with this update I've seen is that there's so many moments where you just hit a brick wall over and over and have to keep trying and failing over and over. There's a fine line between difficult and frustrating, and I think this one went across that line.

Reactions: Kr27

Kr27

Donor
Jul 20, 2018
Does anybody know why Poring separated the chapel from the other levels and removed the gallery? This doesn't seem like a proper 0.4, more like a preview update that has yet to be merged into the main game.
The Gallery will come later when the version is bug fixed completely, like previously

For the other level, I imagine he will put a final version with all the level when it's also completely bug fixed

Kr27

Donor
Jul 20, 2018
...So the boss that so far has been the most frustrating to try and beat by far isn't getting changed? Okay. I do appreciate the work he's put into this game as a whole, but I think the biggest problem with this update I've seen is that there's so many moments where you just hit a brick wall over and over and have to keep trying and failing over and over. There's a fine line between difficult and frustrating, and I think this one went across that line.
The full statement on Twitter translated from Japanese through DeepL :
"I know that the difficulty of this BOSS is much higher than the previous ones.
I don't think I will...

I don't think I will ever lower the difficulty of this game.
That's why I won't be able to make any changes in this BOSS
I have to leave this redoubt
The attack method of this BOSS is completely fixed
And my own tests confirm that I can pass through unscathed.
However, it's not easy, and the rate of confusion of the life-saving weeds in the clothes is very low"

Reactions: vince638
May 28, 2020
Playing it once more to see if I can reach the final boss.
What an absolute mess is this final level. Tons of soft-locking, bugs, convoluted unclear routes and extreme annoyances with the obstacles. Very frustrating and quite frankly, boring. Also, what on earth is that mechanic of throwing boxes around? I'm in a room filled with these gas tubes which I can throw boxes on to be safe, but when throwing a box forward, it gets piled on top of one that's behind me. xD

Gaias

Aug 22, 2016
The attack method of this BOSS is completely fixed
And my own tests confirm that I can pass through unscathed.
In other words, there is a SINGLE route that you must take in order to avoid the attacks. I like the rest of the game, but this newest update killed my boner.

Kr27

Donor
Jul 20, 2018
In other words, there is a SINGLE route that you must take in order to avoid the attacks. I like the rest of the game, but this newest update killed my boner.
What I understand this boss it's just a game of luck and positioning. That not a boss fight for me It's just a game of Dodgeball...

yodyna

Nov 19, 2022
Honestly previous levels were a lot better, i hate when game gives you two or more routes and is like "just figure it out" making you spend a lot of time running around for no reason and repeating routes. I cleared level twice and didnt figure out at all how to unlock any locked doors, now i see some posts with clues, maybe i will try it again but besides 2 fun scenes it felt like a waste of time.

May 28, 2020
BuggedRoom.jpg
This f*cking room. Soft-locking me for the 20th time in a row. This game is completely broken and unfair.
I literally have to quit to menu and reload my save to retry.

EDIT -
What an piece of cr*p challenge that was. After 40 retry's or so and cheezing my way through I finally got past.
I haven't been this mad at a game since I played Thumper and wanted to complete every level on S rank.
Dayumn.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2018
is there a engine cheat to remove mc hit box or keep the clothes on you forever even after hit this final boss phase 4 is impossible without the clothes and i always lose them on phase 3

Reactions: Griffon222

Dua1lty

Jul 11, 2018
Even with CE it took me so much time dealing with the final boss.

At least the blackhole attack after the 4th phase is quite easy to avoid.

46ed5ac28167e916b392b09ec123829d.png

Oct 19, 2017
I'm wondering if anything more is being added to the chapel because it seems like you can completely avoid the boss and just complete the level. Something like a reward or extra scenes.

4.60 star(s) 46 Votes