4.60 star(s) 46 Votes
May 15, 2020
It's required to get the book to fight the boss, but not beat the level.
I can't find the boss. I took the book and completed the area after that. Still don't know what to do. I also did a thing where I evaded the pit altogether and still don't know what to do at that point.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
I can't find the boss. I took the book and completed the area after that. Still don't know what to do. I also did a thing where I evaded the pit altogether and still don't know what to do at that point.
There's a Chandelier towards the end that you can ride up to the where the boss is. You'll need the book to unlock all the magic locks.

Mramda

Nov 3, 2019
What's with this unreasonably difficult fucking boss!!!!!! 
I just got frustrated because I couldn't clear it in the end. I'm not looking for masochism in the difficulty level of games,
I sometimes see high difficulty games in masochism games, but I wonder if the author has properly test-played and cleared the game. I'd love to see a play video to show proof that it was cleared properly.

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
What's with this unreasonably difficult fucking boss!!!!!! 
I just got frustrated because I couldn't clear it in the end. I'm not looking for masochism in the difficulty level of games,
I sometimes see high difficulty games in masochism games, but I wonder if the author has properly test-played and cleared the game. I'd love to see a play video to show proof that it was cleared properly.
It's his way of saying fuck you to everyone who kept pestering him to rush the game. :ROFLMAO:

Zerknum

Apr 14, 2019
Since the skip function doesn't work and you have to sit through the cutscene everytime i think i'm going to hard skip this boss and wait for a save, gallery, cheat. just anything but play this boss.
Shame because every level and boss up til this were fine, even the chapel with its bugs was more manageable

• Haha
Reactions: Forge Wright

Sasquatchias

Jan 15, 2019
I think the biggest thing that makes me annoyed about the game is the sometimes frankly unreasonable or outright inescapable situations.

Like most enemies you can escape from with a shit ton of mashing, but then you have certain enemies or obstacles where the game gives you an opportunity to escape but no matter how hard you try it's actually an inescapable event - one key example being the current boss of the latest update, where getting grabbed by her is confirmed damage being dealt to you.

QuaintOG

Aug 24, 2022
I liked this stage a lot. I never really got lost as there were many things scattered around each area that made each one stand out, as well as the signs that reminds me where I can go and where I'm at. The music is really nice as well.

The boss took me a couple of tries, but I think it was pretty fair for the most part but sometimes it's impossible to continue without getting hit if your movement was poor and it doesn't really indicate you in an obvious manner what exactly you did wrong, so you have to definitely be using a lot of critical thinking which is questionable for a NSFW game, but I don't personally find it frustrating.

My favorite part was the platforming in the corrupted part, I really enjoyed figuring out how to reach certain areas, It got me in the habit of looking carefully which is definitely a good thing for a game like this to do I think.

Reactions: Forge Wright

Sasquatchias

Jan 15, 2019
So dumb question, but does anyone have any tips on the third lantern phase of the boss? First two I can do largely fine, but the third one is the one that hits me every time.

QuaintOG

Aug 24, 2022
So dumb question, but does anyone have any tips on the third lantern phase of the boss? First two I can do largely fine, but the third one is the one that hits me every time.
Try to get each ball together and jump over them so that you can crouch under them whenever they loop in a circle then jump over them as the pillars of stars come down. Jump on the platform when they are chasing from below, crouch under when they are above platform. That's how I did it at least.
Focus on trying to get the balls as low as possible, or as high as possible.

Nanina

Jun 5, 2018
Okay, so looking at an earlier post, I've seen nearly every scene, with the addition and help of some saves I found in the thread. The only thing I've yet to see, is some BDSM loli that gets tied to you, how do I find that?

QuaintOG

Aug 24, 2022
Okay, so looking at an earlier post, I've seen nearly every scene, with the addition and help of some saves I found in the thread. The only thing I've yet to see, is some BDSM loli that gets tied to you, how do I find that?
If you have the cross of depravity it's in the corrupted side of lounge.

EliTheLewd

Feb 25, 2019
doing the boss fight right now and i always tell myself this, whats with some lewd games have to be hard? most of us are here just for the scenes anyways

and at least have a gallery system or a difficulty slider cause even if i do beat the hard boss and wanna see the scene again i gotta do the whole fight again and i get nothing for beating her

pain

4.60 star(s) 46 Votes