4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
So i introduced my horny friend to this game and he liked it alot and when checing on the thred i saw one of my comntce where i said that i'll draw fanart of other charecters i completly forgot abount it so to make up for it i made i fanart with as many characters as can hope you like it View attachment 786569
You could try expand it to his first game, Attack Devil Legion, but it's good nevertheless

May 28, 2020
I was and probably never will be a fan of furry stuff. No clue whether I'd like that section or not though.
Depends on how attractive the enemies look or how fun the gameplay is.
From the looks of that latter animation, I'd rather watch the robot girl than that white mouse thing.

Reactions: Taisha and Cryswar

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
i'd rather furry transformation and automated sexddroids, than spider enemies and crawlers forced mating. Kinda sad people voted for the lab instead of the other choice, but good content is good content nonetheless.

Reactions: Taisha

KarinPurin

Sep 3, 2017
in case you guys didn't know, there's a new preview of the new enemies on the pixiv called " "

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
Is it possible to get a reverse rape tag so we can start tagging games like this right.
I've seen suggestions for that tag floating around, but unless it actually happens, your best bet is to use the tags in a combo that gets you an approximate. So for this game, you'd just need 3: male protagonist, rape, and female domination. Adding monster girl in there can also help, but it's not necessary.

Reactions: Deavl
4.80 star(s) 41 Votes