4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Since I've had a hand in the mess, I'll remind the links to the contents guide and save buried posted here.
I haven't tested the save myself, and it was adviced a few times to actually play this short and easy game - you'll need to to experience the scenes anyway.
Apparently there will be 3 routes in: furry, shota or hyper dick
Thanks. I guess I'll have better luck with the 2021 update (or release, hopefully. With a few more cute dolls :LOL:).
If anything, I'm glad development looks faster than Devil Legion's was.

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
there is a secret area in the mimic room top-left, (jump on the pillar platforms), that is a trap that gives you a "paradise key"
, not sure what it does after i got it and left the room, does anyone know?
i found it to. there is also one in the doll house to you just go beyound the yellow gear is then the crazy BIG fucking doll will appear and try to nab ya but if you let the hands in the wall grab you first she will miss you (side note lose your bed sheet first) after that just let her run past and break free of the hands go though the door get green gear and then you go back to the room where you will normally place the blue gear and behind the box you insert green gear go back out then into the room where you had to remember the symbols to get the golden key then you will notice that the cheast that was in the air has now fallen to the ground then you'll get paradice key IV (4 for those who don't know there roman numals) then just finish the stage like normal and you unlock free mode for the stage as for stage 1 paradice key V_V i'm at a loss cause it is as Alex touch said you can't get though the door and don't even think about going back cause bars will lock down where you come from sooooo i guess we have to wait and see hope these screen shost help. (if you need visale aid i do have a discord an can just share screens and show you how if the screen shot just arn't enough or my exsplantion isn't understanable ) sorry for the essay :p

Last edited:

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
Yeah, I passed that taking some pictures with my phone x), mind games
what i did for the final phase. i looked at the board and just remembered the first imput if you look at everything else then do the first input it will jump she can't hide it if you saw before you pressed the key but phone works better

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
sorry for the essay
Just a tip, if you write longer texts then use breaks to divide it into smaller parts and to make it easier to read.
you can't get though the door and don't even think about going back cause bars will lock down where you come from
To the left is a hidden segment, you can just go through the wall. There is a button which will open the bars, but you'll need something to keep the door open (a doll from the right).

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Well, the report update from Oct 10, 2020:

He just said that he doesn't expect the next stage until 2021, he has a picture of bunny girl masturbating with a carrot while cum is in her vag and concept art for the bunny girl as well as a mystery picture of a creepy silhouette of a giant in the corner of a room with big blue eyes.

ntr101

Nov 16, 2017
that part can be tricky you match the right ones that show up the right ones can be found around the map one is in the bedroom one is in the room with the huge doll i forgot where the other 2 where i think one is in the room behind a box where the doll drinks tea but look closely when you pick them some glow others dont it will trick you should be 4

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
New progress update on his patreon/fanbox. <- this gif precceeds it

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
I have no idea xDD, from his tweets before that he was struggling on making tentacles able for male pleasure. It's going to be an interesting update, that's for sure

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes