4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
I also noticed that the gallery has an unused animation for the succbuss queen where she vag vors you i have tried geting to her in every type of manner but can't seem to find out how to trigger it. In the gallery it hints to happen at some piont dureing the dance off cause there is a spit secound to her going to do a direction before she snatches you but i give up at this point. I don't know what you have to do you get that to happen but if there is anyone out there who has the paitented to find it by all means go for it (and i know i am asking for a lot here try and film it in action)
Don't participate in the dance, as in completely ignore her.

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
i found it to. there is also one in the doll house to you just go beyound the yellow gear is then the crazy BIG fucking doll will appear and try to nab ya but if you let the hands in the wall grab you first she will miss you (side note lose your bed sheet first) after that just let her run past and break free of the hands go though the door get green gear and then you go back to the room where you will normally place the blue gear and behind the box you insert green gear go back out then into the room where you had to remember the symbols to get the golden key then you will notice that the cheast that was in the air has now fallen to the ground then you'll get paradice key IV (4 for those who don't know there roman numals) then just finish the stage like normal and you unlock free mode for the stage as for stage 1 paradice key V_V i'm at a loss cause it is as Alex touch said you can't get though the door and don't even think about going back cause bars will lock down where you come from sooooo i guess we have to wait and see hope these screen shost help. (if you need visale aid i do have a discord an can just share screens and show you how if the screen shot just arn't enough or my exsplantion isn't understanable ) sorry for the essay :p
I can't seem to figure out how to get to the green gear from that room. I went exploring and couldn't find the right combination of doors to get there either.
I can gather that the room with the green gear is next to the door of the cafe but when going through the cafe I don't end up there

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
I can't seem to figure out how to get to the green gear from that room. I went exploring and couldn't find the right combination of doors to get there either.
I can gather that the room with the green gear is next to the door of the cafe but when going through the cafe I don't end up there
Basically saying, you want to get the paradise key, correct?

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Might be a little rusty because haven't replayed it, but the cafe area is not the correct place. Track back to the dolls room (the one with the harpy and succubus dolls laying about), then head to the door to the right. Keep going through the path until you reach the hands room. The room is a bit tricky because at the end of the room is the gear to get the paradise key, but there's a monster at said end. You either need to get grappled by the hands (unconfirmed to be true or not) or run back to the door you came through, then go back to it

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
You either need to get grappled by the hands (unconfirmed to be true or not) or run back to the door you came through, then go back to it
First part is true, not sure about the second one because I believe the enemy just reappears when you reenter the room.

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
Might be a little rusty because haven't replayed it, but the cafe area is not the correct place. Track back to the dolls room (the one with the harpy and succubus dolls laying about), then head to the door to the right. Keep going through the path until you reach the hands room. The room is a bit tricky because at the end of the room is the gear to get the paradise key, but there's a monster at said end. You either need to get grappled by the hands (unconfirmed to be true or not) or run back to the door you came through, then go back to it
The hands room as in the hands on the wall or the puppet with the 2 big hands?
I found the yellow gear in the middle of the wall of hands room. I'm not sure what to do with it actually.

Edit- found the green gear. It is in the room at the end of the wall of hands corridor as you said. I was trying to get there but I kept getting eaten by the big puppet. Not sure why it didn't eat me the third time

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
2 levels, correct. If you count the lobby and the gallery, there's 4
Gallery is only a showcase of characters with their animations and lacks what defines a level. Same applies to the lobby, so if anything you could call it a pre-level (what it actually is) since it offers an animation, but it doesn't count as a proper level since there are neither enemies nor a goal like beating a boss.
Just nitpicking, sorry.

oh i see. sad cuz i rl like this game
Everything takes time, the game is still in development and still isn't near completion. The next update is going to be next year, one route (of three) for the next level should be done in the middle of the next month, but I think the first one is already done.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Unfortunately the content I see out of this creator continues to move away from what I liked in the first iteration. The dialog, the humiliation, the castlevania esc. adventure. The shift to dolls killed all of the dialog, the increase in difficulty was manageable but irritating. The lab presented in updates just looks like it will be worse than the doll house.

4.80 star(s) 41 Votes