4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hopefully next month.
The dev is finishing this route like roughly 70% done.
If he's 70% done and the latest release was roughly seven months ago, I would sooner expect something like three more months until another release.

Can someone keep me updated on this game?
You can click the watch button at the top in order to be notified about updates in this thread. Don't think anyone wants to be your personal update messenger.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
If he's 70% done and the latest release was roughly seven months ago, I would sooner expect something like three more months until another release.
If I'm not wrong he said on his fanbox that he wants to release the next update on february.
But we all know how those things go hahaha.

BanditoMarito

Aug 27, 2019
So only the doll house still? Also that imp said non fatal im sittin here like: Some dudes legit were turned into dolls.. wait are they still alive?

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
So only the doll house still? Also that imp said non fatal im sittin here like: Some dudes legit were turned into dolls.. wait are they still alive?
It's implied that even tho the first few worlds are safe the latest one wasn't one. Something went there and turn everything upside down.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
The Doll part seems temporary, since you are able to recover from getting turned Into a doll by the giant one. Now the trauma from the pink goop, or even the pink goop itself. That's what needs to be questioned.

Reactions: Taisha

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
The Doll part seems temporary, since you are able to recover from getting turned Into a doll by the giant one. Now the trauma from the pink goop, or even the pink goop itself. That's what needs to be questioned.
Non-fatal doesn't mean not traumatizing, shoulda read the fine print.

Reactions: Taisha

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Non-fatal doesn't mean not traumatizing, shoulda read the fine print.
Im Confused what you are saying but I'll just elaborate on what I was saying. The Doll thing probably isnt fatal since the MC recovers from it. The Pink Goop might be permanent or fatal however and even If it isnt there might be trauma remaining.

mesablanca

Dec 20, 2017
Considering there's some 'endings' where you're basically permanently trapped as a semen tank, it can be implied that even if you don't 'DIE' technically, you're never leaving or having a 'life' again

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
Anyone out there that can share the last 4 animations that Poring posted on the Patreon?

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Welp, someone asked poring on twitter for the update release, and he said that maybe in April (sorry), so there you go fellas, calm.

4.80 star(s) 41 Votes