4.60 star(s) 45 Votes
Feb 2, 2020
It's better than saying every month you're going to release a new build only to announce yet another delay each time. Plenty of devs do that as well. And besides, game development takes time, and Poring's work is high quality.
As long as theres a good amount of content for the time and its of high quality then I dont mind waiting. Just hope this new level is a bit longer.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
As long as theres a good amount of content for the time and its of high quality then I dont mind waiting. Just hope this new level is a bit longer.
There will be 3 separate routes even though it is just one level, sounds like it will be longer.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
That's our only hope actually.
That the level will be so long it would be worth the wait.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
I mean, getting a whole new level, that's totally different themed from the one before, keeping the quality that poring has it's a pretty good deal. Wish some of the game creators out there had the same dedication

Laogai

Apr 12, 2020
every character so far has had good animation and design. the pussles has been at a decent not too hard yet not too easy level and the level design has had a good theme too. to the developer i can only say: keep up the good work and i look forward to more

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
New progress report from poring on his fanbox:

Just to summarize it, he's making the boss for the laboratory, it will be a long battle and a giant boss. He's trying to find inspiration for the third route of the lab. The next progress report will come near the chinese new year, so as I always say, be patient, this might be the biggest update for the game.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
The next progress report will come near the chinese new year, so as I always say, be patient, this might be the biggest update for the game.
I mean, three different routes, whereas each route is theoretically a new stage with the exception of a common entrance and boss. It for sure is the biggest one so far.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes