4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

Peredine

Mar 10, 2018
Unfortunately the content I see out of this creator continues to move away from what I liked in the first iteration. The dialog, the humiliation, the castlevania esc. adventure. The shift to dolls killed all of the dialog, the increase in difficulty was manageable but irritating. The lab presented in updates just looks like it will be worse than the doll house.
Taste, colors, yadi yada.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Unfortunately the content I see out of this creator continues to move away from what I liked in the first iteration. The dialog, the humiliation, the castlevania esc. adventure. The shift to dolls killed all of the dialog, the increase in difficulty was manageable but irritating. The lab presented in updates just looks like it will be worse than the doll house.
I mean he did give us the option between the mothers thing or the lab and the lab barely won in the poll. I'm sure he'll have other levels you'd really like.

Peredine

Mar 10, 2018
Was the poll on patreon? If it was on twitter we could vote and help out
Yes the poll was on patreon for the one that financially support him.

I mean he did give us the option between the mothers thing or the lab and the lab barely won in the poll. I'm sure he'll have other levels you'd really like.
If I may, you are wrong, he is definitely going to make the Church level, the poll was about which level he would do first.

The good thing with Poring is that he deliver, and he deliver good product.
The bad thing about Poring is that it take a lot of time, so quite a lot of users are afraid of the "patreon hell" syndrom where a project take so much time that some have the fear that the artist is just dabbing on the money and willingly milked them, this sadly have happen'd too many time, I financially support him when he release a playable level and with 10$ and I will buy his game on Steam at release, I cannot afford supporting him every month, not in 2020 at least and I also don't want to, some might criticize me for that but I'm paying the guy, most on f95 don't.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Some little update I can share with you:
-He has 2 h animations left to do from enlargement route
-Then he'll start doing the sh*ta route
-And finally, the Forbidden Laboratory boss.

This is now my personal guess, but don't expect the next update until last days of jan 2021, first days of feb 2021.

Bubbriver

Apr 6, 2019
Isnt he meant to release a demo around this time of the month cause he said something about it in the report from November

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Isnt he meant to release a demo around this time of the month cause he said something about it in the report from November
On 25 of each month he does a progress update. As we've been saying on this thread, he is currently working on the 2nd of the 3 routes from the new update. No update until end of january next year probably. Read the thread

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
So, year review from poring on his fanbox/patreon. He explains the progress and making of about castle of temptation. He also talks about the next update, so if you're interested, give it a look and read it. Merry christmas and happy new year to everyone who like me, waits for this game with high hopes.

4.80 star(s) 41 Votes