4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
judging by the background setting, they're the product of some fucked up body science is what it looks like. plenty more being made in the tubes and probably not even a completed as intended product.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
He uploaded this background a while ago, since the whole level is called "Forbidden Laboratory", this seems like a semen tank storage? That later makes or feeds those strange tentacle girls?

Laogai

Apr 12, 2020
Also, if anyone is interested, asked poring on twitter about how the update is going. He answered that he's at 60% done, and needs about 3 months to complete it.
That means something to look forward to next year XD.
At least i will XP

amfor

Nov 19, 2019
Also, if anyone is interested, asked poring on twitter about how the update is going. He answered that he's at 60% done, and needs about 3 months to complete it.
In the spring, they promised by December:cry:. Well, let's wait.:cool:

mirandakitty

Sep 16, 2018
There seems to be a bit of confusion in regards on where to get the blue gear and green gear. To clarify, the blue gear is the first one you get,where you navigate through the room full of the page memos (three strikes and you're out!) in the bedroom. You need the blue gear to get further through the rest of the place. The green gear is a bonus one, located in the room with the hands that grab you through the wall and restrain you. It's in the same area where you get the yellow gear,but it's just past it (normally you can't get through without triggering the boss,so you'd have to find a way to get past it,which as i mentioned earlier,you can purposely get grabbed by one of the hands and let the boss run past you.)

Edit: To get the green gear,after you obtain the blue gear,go into the mist room. Enter the door that requires the blue gear to proceed. Take the first door you see after,and go left and enter the other door,where you see a long hall way. Near the end of this hallway, is a chest,containing the yellow gear. If you keep proceeding right after this chest with the yellow gear,you'll run into the boss,where you'd have to run left to escape it. To get past the boss,get grabbed by the hands and let the boss run past you,then head to the right,into the door,where you'll find another chest containing the green gear.

Head back into the pink mist room and you'll find a hidden door tucked away behind the three crates in the bottom right of the room. Upon activating it, you'll hear a chest drop, and if you head back to the place where you saw the giant clown,where you got the golden KEY, you'll get paradise key IV.
and what do I use the paradise key IV for?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
The keys have no use currently. It will probably have a meaning at the final version of the game.
But they do, it unlocks free mode (available in stage selection, you need the key of the specific stage).

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
and where is the paradise key in the first stage?
in the treasure room, you can jump on to platforms on the pillars. climb up the left side to the top and you'll see a spot that leads to a secret room with the key. also, a hint to survive the room: you have to leave the way you came.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
But they do, it unlocks free mode (available in stage selection, you need the key of the specific stage).
Free mode was unlocked for me even without the keys. Asked Poring on twitter, this was his response:

2.PNG
They will have a use at the final version.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Free mode was unlocked for me even without the keys. Asked Poring on twitter, this was his response:

View attachment 906518
They will have a use at the final version.
Well, I guess I just repeated what someone else said then, I didn't test whether free mode was already unlocked prior to getting the keys and just assumed they did it.

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
free mode is the gallery yes? I was getting confused since I completed the game and got the gallery. I was worried I missed something after reading the last 2 pages in the thread

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
free mode is the gallery yes? I was getting confused since I completed the game and got the gallery. I was worried I missed something after reading the last 2 pages in the thread
Yes, that's the gallery, the game right now doesn't have a use for the secret keys.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Yes, that's the gallery, the game right now doesn't have a use for the secret keys.
It is not the gallery, those are two different things.
When you select a stage then you can select free mode. Besides selecting the room you start in I am not sure whether free mode does anything else.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
When you select a stage then you can select free mode. Besides selecting the room you start in I am not sure whether free mode does anything else.
Oh shit didn't see that option when you re-select an stage. Sorry 'bout that

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
Wait so then there's a separate criteria for unlocking the free mode of the different stages?
Can someone compile the criteria for both stages? I'll follow the first one from previously but the explanation is a bit rough

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Wait so then there's a separate criteria for unlocking the free mode of the different stages?
Can someone compile the criteria for both stages? I'll follow the first one from previously but the explanation is a bit rough
Put it simple, you need the paradise keys to unlock free mode. And to get said keys, you need to unlock the (not so) secrets of the map you are in. How to get them is deep within the comment threads

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
I also noticed that the gallery has an unused animation for the succbuss queen where she vag vors you i have tried geting to her in every type of manner but can't seem to find out how to trigger it. In the gallery it hints to happen at some piont dureing the dance off cause there is a spit secound to her going to do a direction before she snatches you but i give up at this point. I don't know what you have to do you get that to happen but if there is anyone out there who has the paitented to find it by all means go for it (and i know i am asking for a lot here try and film it in action)

4.80 star(s) 41 Votes