4.70 star(s) 42 Votes

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
Why is it that every pixel game dev is fucking awesome, maybe its the fact they have to put effort into the games rather than another fucking copy paste rpgmaker cg hunt.

Also.......WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FINAL BOSS, A FUCKING DANCE OFF, SHIT WAS GREAT.

Last edited:

JasonJX

Jul 15, 2018
dont know if its just me but
gas traps that shoot down, dont do anything
peeing statues, not doing anything
failing to perform boss moves, not doing anything
that weird giant circle that shoots out the chains and smaller circle, not doing anything
...are these supposed to be doing things to me like damage or clothing? or am i hitting some giant bug
also sometimes the load files screen sometimes is invisible, like 1 out of every 3 times i start the game

Law24

Apr 10, 2018
Tbh to beat the last boss I took a picture with my phone of the pattern and used that as a guide.

I remember when it was released on patreon, so many people just quit and said fuck that. XD

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
So did the dev tell us what exactly hes planning with this game like the expected length and what content? I'm just hoping he doesn't copy to much from attack it! that being one of my favorite games i would love to see new animations and monster girls I am fine with him adding the three demon/succubi from attack it! then sticking with the theme adding only more demons/succubi.
He's already made a few posts about some new girls that weren't in the previous game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Except that isn't in the current version at all. The bad ending of the current version is with the succubus boss. What you've linked is a preview video the dev uploaded.
Tbh to beat the last boss I took a picture with my phone of the pattern and used that as a guide.
I thought the arrows appeared in random locations in the grid. How do you know the order of the motions with just a screenshot?

YSaxobeat

Mar 5, 2019
He's already made a few posts about some new girls that weren't in the previous game.

Except that isn't in the current version at all. The bad ending of the current version is with the succubus boss. What you've linked is a preview video the dev uploaded.

I thought the arrows appeared in random locations in the grid. How do you know the order of the motions with just a screenshot?
On the last one they dont go into random so if you press escape to pause it when all the arrows are there and screenshot it somehow you know the arrows

JollyFailure

Oct 7, 2017
For the secret mimic room (climb pillars on left side and jump to hidden side on left) there's another secret area to escape the closed room and avoid going into the trapped room. You need to grab a box or doll and take it to the opposite side of the room, on the far left side past the trap door is another obscured wall with a button to open the gate.

JollyFailure

Oct 7, 2017
The key doesn't open anything else that I could find. The key helps you avoid some pleasure traps and grabs not all of them. It's especially useful for the boss fight as her attacks won't have any effect on you. Warning once you have the key you carry it over on your new game plus. You cannot snu snu the boss, some traps like the painting won't proc, and tiny succubus' won't always be able to grab you but that might just have been a glitch. If your game glitches don't freak out just close and restart the game. Glitches carry over through saves and returning to the title screen doesn't do anything.

4.70 star(s) 42 Votes