4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

obake

Oct 4, 2017
it's great game kinda like fobs(it's going to be compared to it) not many games where you cannot hit back, is that his chivalry(not wanna hit girls) or he just wants to be dominated? although he dominates as well in some parts

amfor

Nov 19, 2019
Can't find the green gear. First I run away from the big monster, then in a small room I find a blue, but I can't find the green gear.

Giratena

Mar 11, 2018
Can't find the green gear. First I run away from the big monster, then in a small room I find a blue, but I can't find the green gear.
I'm having trouble finding it too, any ideas?

Blue gear is in the bedroom though, just don't run into the notes 3 times.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
There seems to be a bit of confusion in regards on where to get the blue gear and green gear. To clarify, the blue gear is the first one you get,where you navigate through the room full of the page memos (three strikes and you're out!) in the bedroom. You need the blue gear to get further through the rest of the place. The green gear is a bonus one, located in the room with the hands that grab you through the wall and restrain you. It's in the same area where you get the yellow gear,but it's just past it (normally you can't get through without triggering the boss,so you'd have to find a way to get past it,which as i mentioned earlier,you can purposely get grabbed by one of the hands and let the boss run past you.)

Edit: To get the green gear,after you obtain the blue gear,go into the mist room. Enter the door that requires the blue gear to proceed. Take the first door you see after,and go left and enter the other door,where you see a long hall way. Near the end of this hallway, is a chest,containing the yellow gear. If you keep proceeding right after this chest with the yellow gear,you'll run into the boss,where you'd have to run left to escape it. To get past the boss,get grabbed by the hands and let the boss run past you,then head to the right,into the door,where you'll find another chest containing the green gear.

Head back into the pink mist room and you'll find a hidden door tucked away behind the three crates in the bottom right of the room. Upon activating it, you'll hear a chest drop, and if you head back to the place where you saw the giant clown,where you got the golden KEY, you'll get paradise key IV.

Last edited:

simsalabim

Apr 29, 2017
Unfortunately the simon says boss keeps bugging out for me and it won't register my inputs anymore. I can still pause the game, but during the minigame it just doesn't do anything anymore. MAKES THE TIMED INPUT MINIGAME A LITTLE HARD TO BEAT

Finally got past it. No idea what to do in the doll house. Floating icons everywhere I can't interact with.

Maybe the dev should go into the puzzle game business instead.

Last edited:

Farbror Gael

Jun 21, 2017
The key doesn't open anything else that I could find. The key helps you avoid some pleasure traps and grabs not all of them. It's especially useful for the boss fight as her attacks won't have any effect on you. Warning once you have the key you carry it over on your new game plus. You cannot snu snu the boss, some traps like the painting won't proc, and tiny succubus' won't always be able to grab you but that might just have been a glitch. If your game glitches don't freak out just close and restart the game. Glitches carry over through saves and returning to the title screen doesn't do anything.
The key does nothing of that for me, my guess is that it will be used in future updates. A tip, don't pick up the cogs again after you have used them, it seems to make you stuck in the waiting room after you have beaten the boss.

Also, have anyone had any luck with finding the green cog?

adzull

May 9, 2017
Repeat what she does (up, down, left, right, etc) in the last one, the easy way is just pick you phone, take a pic, and look, the next move is the one where she block the arrow.
thx for the help i defeat the boss thx to you

qwertdewq

Aug 2, 2018
In the room with green gear at the right side, under the doll wall a single doll lying and if you "talk" to it you`ll figure that it`s stuck. Is there some secret to it or that`s it?

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
Cant find the blue gear, i assume that it is located under the bed since i can get inside it but there's nothing there. am i missed out something?

eaglesky

Dec 22, 2019
how are you guys getting around the notes in the bedroom ? i can't move the box by the door, so no matter what I hit two of them,

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
how are you guys getting around the notes in the bedroom ? i can't move the box by the door, so no matter what I hit two of them,
Box moving seems to bug out A LOT in my experience. Restarting game usually fixes it. You can definitely move that box though, when it's not bugging out.

dookgao001

Feb 21, 2018
ok , right now are only 2 stage right?. it's give me some time to clear stage. this is pretty good game , i liked it.

dakilladj

Feb 21, 2018
Cant find the blue gear, i assume that it is located under the bed since i can get inside it but there's nothing there. am i missed out something?

There are 4 symbols in the theater. Its a quiz based on what colors each symbol is in each room. There are 4 symbols in each of the rooms excluding the theater. After solving that, you get a key. Everything is changed and its rather simple from there. What the creator should do is add a color-less symbol with a question mark above the 4 to actually indicate that you're being quizzed on as without it there isn't a direction. I got it wrong every time, 4 times in a row, and through the room didn't do anything.

darklink5222

Jul 16, 2017
So, I found a green gear in the second stage, have no idea where it goes, only needed the blue and orange ones to beat the stage.

4.80 star(s) 41 Votes