4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

NekoAlchemy

Aug 13, 2018
Have you already Completed the first puzzle that makes the house scary? If Not then you have to do that first.
Oh yep, that was the issue. I couldn't find the fourth symbol (The triangle) anywhere, so I just brute forced it. Now I'm on the 'real' house.

Thanks!

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
I found the paradise key in doll house. Look for green gear. If you can't find it try looking for a room where them hands break through the wall. does nothing of course.
A good stage. Would buy a doll. So many dead bodies....would you call them dead if they got turned into a toy?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Castle of Temptation V0.2.1

Google drive:

MEGA:

I fixed some deadly bugs in this update.

. Fixed the H Scene lost in the first stage of BAD END
. Fixed after you clear a stage, you will get stuck in the lobby
. Fixed after you sex with maid doll, you will not interact with other units
. Fixed when you faced the doll house's boss second time, the boss will be stucked

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Castle of Temptation V0.2.1

Google drive:
Google Drive
MEGA:
Mega

I fixed some deadly bugs in this update.

. Fixed the H Scene lost in the first stage of BAD END
. Fixed after you clear a stage, you will get stuck in the lobby
. Fixed after you sex with maid doll, you will not interact with other units
. Fixed when you faced the doll house's boss second time, the boss will be stucked
"BAd END"?

Metaspark

Dec 17, 2018
I cannot for the life of me figure out the first puzzle in the 2nd stage. I've gone around to every room and seen all the runes on the walls, but the room with the key seems to just be picking completely at random, with no apparent connection whatsoever to the runes found in the other rooms, and trying to select the rune/color that matches the others just gets me slapped by the giant hand. What am I missing here?

edit: and of course immediately after I make this post, all four matching runes suddenly decide to work this time...

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
I cannot for the life of me figure out the first puzzle in the 2nd stage. I've gone around to every room and seen all the runes on the walls, but the room with the key seems to just be picking completely at random, with no apparent connection whatsoever to the runes found in the other rooms, and trying to select the rune/color that matches the others just gets me slapped by the giant hand. What am I missing here?
TL;DR - The 4 puzzle pieces are always on the same place but with random shapes and colours. There is one on the upper right bedroom corner, one behind the box in the cafe, one in the dolls room (hidden behind among the dolls, so throwing them away should be done), and one in the room with the inactive boss. You need to memorize what they are in one go

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
For some reason this game is not launching for me. I open it up and the window is just all black and stays like that. Anyone know how to fix it? I would appreciate any advice.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
i'm a bit disappointed, would be better if they added new units to there first game instead
like that succubus lord or the maids
:p

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Holy hell this was a good new level, in sex and gameplay and atmosphere, I'm not really into dolls but it was still good.

Reactions: Cryswar
4.80 star(s) 41 Votes